What's new

FS: Sonuscore The Orchestra - SOLD

Selling my copy of Sonuscore The Orchestra. Grabbed this gem awhile back, however I'm looking to fund some new libraries, more in the Jazz realm. The Orchestra offers a full sampled orchestra, with TONS of articulations, and an AMAZING animated orchestra. The pre-recorded phrases are awesome, and work well for layering in a cue. I'll take care of the transfer fee via Best Service. This is a Kontakt Player library. I'll add some links to demos.

Asking $275, and again I'll take care of any transfer fees. The library retails for $500. Thanks! Let me know if you have questions

Demos:

Hi Joe!

Is it still available? Would like to gift it to a friend who just started with orchestra samples.
I recommended it a couple months ago but he hesitated and was too late buying it.

Kind regards,

Rico

Hi Joe!

Is it still available? Would like to gift it to a friend who just started with orchestra samples.
I recommended it a couple months ago but he hesitated and was too late buying it.

Kind regards,

Rico
Yes still available! I think this is a perfect library for a starter. Everything you need is there. Let me know if you have other questions, otherwise feel free to message me to move forward :)

Yes still available! I think this is a perfect library for a starter. Everything you need is there. Let me know if you have other questions, otherwise feel free to message me to move forward :)

Nice! Yes please. Do you accept paypal? You can DM me if you like.

Kind regards,

Rico

Top Bottom