What's new

CLOSED FS: Sonicscores AMADEUS Symphonic Orchestra (Sample Library)

OP
F

Franklin

Update:

Sonic Score User License Agreement

2.4. You may NOT transfer the Product unless you permanently transfer the entire Product (including all components and archival copies, if any), and the person to whom the Product is transferred is informed of and agrees to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.

Full agreement can be read here:

https://sonicscores.com/end-user-license-agreement/

My triple asked question to Sonic Scores as how to proceed in transferring the license was answered after about 6 weeks with:

'Sorry but we do not have any way of transferring an Amadeus License. Sonic Scores'

Next question on how to ensure that the new owner is buying a legal copy, their answer was this:

'We are trying to get in contact with Native about this possibility. Sonic Scores'

Now that is what I call "great customer service"

I'm done with Sonic Scores!

Franklin

Geomir

AMATEUR Symphonic Orchestra... That should be the name of this library...

Hello there Franklin!

I am also disappointed with this product (and the company behind it). Wrong pitches, wrong tunes, wrong panning in some instruments (the default Center is going far left or far right), horrible reverb engine...

Wow you have been really lucky! Someone actually replied to you! I am still waiting after weeks... I send them 2 emails, no reply after weeks... I even sent them a FB message, it is not even READ after weeks...

1st EMAIL:
I asked them via email (and FB) such a simple question: If the REVERB included in their library is Convolution Reverb or Algorithmic Reverb. And they totally ignored me for days, and I was stupid enough to buy their amateur beta library... I blame myself!
THEY NEVER REPLIED.

2nd EMAIL:
I dared to ask them if they have a 30 days refund policy, like so many companies, and that I was willing to technically explain them why I was really disappointed with their product.
THEY NEVER REPLIED.

So what happened in the end? Did you manage to sell this one? Or maybe to get a full refund?

OP
F

Franklin

Hi Geomir,

Sorry to read you have the same lousy experience with Sonicscores.
They would contact Native Instruments to investigate the possiblity of a license-transfer. Sadly I did not hear from them so cannot sell the product. Neither have they offered a refund. This is how they treat customers. As I stated before, I'm done with Sonicscores.

Geomir

OK I get this now, this is how they treat everyone. I am also done with Sonicscores. Thank you for sharing your experience.

VgsA

Abel Vegas
I also recived a one-sentence message when I contacted them and got a very bad feeling. I'm sad it's apparently a thing with them... good to know, though.

Top Bottom