What's new

FS: Roland XP-80 Music workstation w/2 expansion cards and SKB flight case

Brian Ralston

Well folks. I am selling my older Roland XP-80 music workstation 76 key keyboard.

Click here for Harmony Central general write-up on Roland XP-80 Keyboard

I am the original owner of this particular keyboard. This was a great work horse at the time. It has 76 semi-weighted keys. It is expanded with 2 Roland expansion cards great for film scoring...the WORLD card and the ORCHESTRAL card. I am bundling the keyboard along with the custom SKB hard flight case (with wheels) that was originally bought with it. One thing of note...the original SKB plastic case handle was recently replaced by the SKB factory with one of their newer steel spring loaded metal handles. But that factory case handle repair essentially made the case handle a MUCH better design than it was when the case was new.

Everything is in excellent condition. Was used in a smoke free home studio and was never taken on the road on tour or anything.

Keyboard was originally $2595
Expansion cards were $200 each
SKB flight case was $500

Before I put it up on Ebay, I will offer the bundle here.

Asking $750 + shipping.

Or if local in Los Angeles area....I will drive it over to you myself.

Just PM me through VI Control...or email me through here or my website if interested. :) Thanks for looking.

xp80inSKBcase.jpg

xp80inSKBcase_alt.jpg

xp80-serialnumber.jpg

OP
Brian Ralston

Brian Ralston

xp80-expanded.jpg

Photo (below) of the new steel spring loaded handle repaired by the SKB factory in Anaheim, CA.

xp80_newSKB2008springhandle.jpg

Top Bottom