What's new

For Sale FS: Soniccouture: Morpheus, Novachord, Skiddaw Stones; Rast Sound: all libraries

I cannot recommend Mark enough as a seller - excellent communication, everything happening as quick as humanly possible.

Thank you again, Mark :) Cheers!

I bought some Soniccouture stuff from Mark. Just bumping this thread to say thanks. Good deal and as smooth and fast transfer as possible. Highly recommended seller and a very kind and communicative guy on top.
Cheers again!

Much to my surprise, these are all still available for sale, but i've been told that most people just browse the first page or two of the forum rather than search for what they want to buy, and I'm opposed to bumping ads, but I guess it's not bad form to do after several years have passed. ;)

I have increased my collection and playing skills on more "real instruments" since initially posting this ad almost four years ago, so I may be gathering a few more for sale soon, and of course I have to re-check current vendor policies as things do change over time. I am trying to move away from sample libraries for the most part; the pandemic had me so isolated that I want no more of that in my life!

Top Bottom