What's new

For Sale FS: PreSonus Notion Instrument Add-On Packs ($7/each)

Mark Schmieder

Notion 6 sound packs (I have 42 of them; a complete collection): PreSonus's transfer fee is $5 each, so I'd ask $7 each to account for payment transfer fees from PayPal etc. Buying these second hand is only a good option if you just need a few and they aren't ones that are also bundled at a discount. Even though I bought some of them as bundles, they seem to all register as individual licenses afterwards, which makes resale a bit tricky price-wise. I'll try to find time to itemize all 42 of them a bit later, along with clicking each one to make sure there aren't any that can't be resold (such as if they're discontinued). Note that they cost $15 new, but bundles usually drop this a bit.

Last edited:

AndreBoulard

so this is pro edition? i am currently testing the free version with my own stuff and it didnt take too to get used to things. it feels quite close to cubase which i have got a crossgrade with it for pro edition but i seem to have easier hands on on studio one, feels like flstudio which is use mostly for my work but i am looking to get something more advance for scoring videos, does it have a video thing coming with it. i do know cubase have one. was about 200$ but i would definitely grab this if its pro version at 100$ !.

OP
M

Mark Schmieder

I was able to do a screen shot of my credentials from Notion itself, which made for a tidier and smaller image, attached below. I'll try to break this out into a vertical list as time allows, and alphabetize it.

Attachments

OP
M

Mark Schmieder

As I'm basically giving these away for free anyway, with my $2 per add-on only there to cover transfer and exchange fees related to the mandated $5 to PreSonus for each pack, I should point out that they might make some exceptions for academic customers -- especially if I say I am donating them.

So if you are an academic institution that has Notion for a seat in a student lab, perhaps these could be of some use to you, and I could contact PreSonus about gifting these as an academic transfer.

Top Bottom