What's new

CLOSED Please delete: all sold

Whoops, didn't realize you had mentioned that. Quite the collection you got! By the number of libraries, I'm guessing this would be out of my price range (and storage space!), but still curious when you decide on price.

Btw, some useful information here:

If you go under your account, it should tell you which libraries are automatically transferable (which are the non-Player ones). Kontakt Player libraries have to be transferred manually by OTS.
Also:
License transfer restrictions
Bear in mind that certain products cannot be transferred through this automated system:

• NFR (not for resale) copies.
  • Products that are discontinued or otherwise no longer for sale.
  • Products purchased less than 3 months ago.
  • Products received as transfers within 3 months.
  • To transfer Kontakt Player libraries, please contact us to deactivate the serial number, after which it will become available to transfer through this system.
Bottom line, you should be able to sell most of your libraries. :2thumbs:

That said, I'll send you a PM about what I'm interested in.

Excellent seller. I purchased the OTS Passion Flute and the SWAM Double Reeds. It was a smooth and painless transaction. The seller kept me well - informed during the whole process.

Kind of a late post because i forgot but about a week or two i bought "Evolution Strawberry" from Mark.

Extremely pleasant experience with him. Definitely looking forward to do more business with him in the future.

Thank you and best wishes.

Recommended seller. Supersonic transaction. Less than an hour after first contact the library is installed and ready to go and I'm 5000 miles and 8 time zones away :)

Hey there, I would be interested. PM me if you stil want to sell it. And I would also be interested in the Chris Hein Harmonica aswell ;)

Top Bottom