What's new

For Sale FS: IK Multimedia Syntronik + Deluxe, Orchestral Percussion, Cinematic Percussion, other SampleTank add-ons

Mark Schmieder

This is a new ad for September 2019; I blanked out a not-yet-deleted one from April to avoid bloat in the forum.

Syntronik is a collection of vintage synth emulations, apparently using a combination of sampling and physical modeling. As far as I can tell from the product descriptions, all sounds can also be tweaked in SampleTank 3 and beyond. The product specs also state that Syntronix Deluxe can be loaded in SampleTank, so I don't think Syntronik is required in order to use Syntronik Deluxe's additional synth models, but I recommend buying these two as a bundle.

Syntronik is $200; asking $100 including the transfer fee.

Syntronik Deluxe is $100; asking $50 including the transfer fee.

Given that the transfer fees themselves will total to $40, my bundle price is $130. Buying additional products could result in a further discount however.

Please note that the product pages at IK's website have gone through some revisions and confusion lately; I spent a LOT of time trying to make these descriptions as accurate as possible, as my initial posting was a bit confusing due to contradictory information on their website, which they now seem to have cleared up.

Cinematic Percussion is $100 new; asking $50 including the $20 transfer fee at my end. This add-on pack also works in SampleTank 3 and SampleTank 4.

Orchestral Percussion is $100 new; asking $50 including the $20 transfer fee at my end. This add-on pack also works in SampleTank 4, but is the only expansion pack that also works in the separate Miroslav Philharmonik interface, which is a better interface than SampleTank itself when it comes to working with orchestral instruments.

If you scroll to p.161 of the SampleTank 4 edition comparisons, you'll start seeing a list of the expansions that are included with SampleTank 4 MAX but are not in other editions of SampleTank 4.

Now that SampleTank 4 MAX is sold, I may post some of the add-on libraries that were done for ST3, as I think those still allow individual transfers for the most part. When I click on my licenses, all but two have License Transfer options displayed, and I think those two were simply bonus gifts.

Last edited:
OP
M

Mark Schmieder

Please note that this is a new ad; I reduced noise by repurposing an older ad that had not gotten deleted. The information in the initial posting is fresh off the burner.

OP
M

Mark Schmieder

I have updated the ad to include the new MODO DRUM product, as I finally had some time tonight to go through its capabilities and evaluate whether it would get applied very often to my own acoustic-oriented workflow.

OP
M

Mark Schmieder

Updated to reflect recent sales, and with additional price drops even though my prices were already around half (or less) of others posting the same products for sale.

I have also clarified what comes with each IK transfer, as their site was a bit of a mess when I first posted this ad, but seems cleaned up and consistent now, so it is a bit clearer how the transfer process works and what can be transferred.

Last edited:
Top Bottom