What's new

FS Heavyocity Damage and Evolve, N.I Action Strikes, Action Strings

richardt4520

I would NOT recommend buying anything from this guy. I had contacted him on KVR, where he also had the listing up, and hadn't seen this thread. Just concluded a Paypal dispute with him for sending me the serial for Action Strings he had already sold to another person (above in this thread) 2 weeks before sending it to me. When it failed to authorize, he said there had been a problem and that NI had given him a new serial to try. it ended up being Action Strikes. I contacted NI who confirmed that he had sold his Action Strings license a few weeks ago and that they had not given him any codes, for Action Strikes or otherwise. I filed a dispute with Paypal, had NI release Action Strikes, returned that serial to him, and he refused to refund my money at that point. Paypal got what was in his account back, which was about 2/3rds of it.

OP
J

JTJohnson

Richard this is simply not true, i have never refused to refund you the money. I tried to refund it many times but for some reason on my side it was stating that it was fully refunded and the case was closed (as shown in the screenshot i send you) but i was still getting emails asking me to respond to the case so it was quite confusing. In the end i thought Paypal would sort it out when they closed the case themselves and as far as i knew that was the case when they closed it in your favour a couple of days ago. I never knew the money did not get put back into your account. The last email i received from PayPal was that the case was closed in your favour (which we both wanted). I have not received anymore emails from them stating there is a problem.

Admittedly i will apologise for getting action strikes and action strings mixed up but it was an honest mistake when i was selling quite a few libraries. I never refused to refund you and never would do that. I'm not here to rip anyone off and everything i have ever sold on here has been a success.

richardt4520

Oh! So glad you showed up, Jake! Really glad I didn't pay with PPgift like you initially requested.

Yeah it is. I can post all the messages from KVR, the email from Mike at NI, and I will post Paypal's response right here right now:

"Dear Richard Tull,
We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.
We were able to recover £110.64 GBP and this amount has been credited to
you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.
If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.
If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges.
-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------
Seller's Name: Jake Johnson
Seller's Email: [email protected]
Seller's Transaction ID: 94C01233AW564933Y"

So....you withdrew part of the money you owed me and would have withdrew all of it if I hadn't have filed a claim-or cancelled the claim so you could pay me back. Right. I'm going to trust a guy who gave me a code he already sold and lied about it.

Action Strings
Sent: Tue May 08, 2018 6:53 am
by richardt4520
I'll take Action Strings if it's still available. Just need your Paypal email to send the money. Thank you! Richard

Re: Action Strings
Sent: Tue May 08, 2018 6:58 am
by Jakeyboy29
Hey Richard. Yes sure thing mate it is
[email protected] and my name is Jake Johnson. I have serial and transfer ID ready and waiting. Please send as gift.
Don’t be alarmed if i don’t reply as it is 11 o’clock at night here in Australia so will be going to bed shortly.
Thanks,
Jake

Sent: Wed May 09, 2018 4:09 pm
by richardt4520
It's saying the transfer token is not valid. There may be a time limit on it. How long ago did you get the id from NI? If it's been a while, you may have to get a new one from them.

Sent: Wed May 09, 2018 4:19 pm
by Jakeyboy29
That is strange. I sold another NI product around 2/3 weeks ago and had no issues. Bassically had these codes for around 3/4 months but like i said they worked a couple of weeks back. Let me contact NI about

Sent: Fri May 11, 2018 2:56 am
by Jakeyboy29
They said there is a techncal
Issue ans said to try this serial number instead via native access xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxx
Let me know

Sent: Fri May 11, 2018 6:20 am
by richardt4520
That was Action Strikes, not Action Strings. I need a code for Action Strings. See if they can unregister the code you sent for Action Strikes because it's showing up in my install queue now since I entered it. They just need to give you a code for Action Strings instead. Thanks!

Sent: Tue May 15, 2018 3:02 am
by Jakeyboy29
Hey Richard. Just wanted to give you an update, i have been back and forth with NI and basically in regards to the mistake that they gave you strikes instead of strings, they cannot just reverse the action so they apologise but are saying you must submit a transfer request to give it back to me. This is found in your NI account and i must admit it is a simple process but none the same it is a process we should not have to do as it is their mistake.
Anyway in regards to action strings they are in the process of looking into a new transfer ID and why the original one did not work.
So there it is mate. We'll get there.
Jake

Mike @ NI (Native Instruments)
May 17, 18:36 CEST
Hi,
This is not actually what happened. Please contact your seller for more up to date information. We did not send any serials numbers to anyone by mistake. Your seller requested a number of license transfers and we processed his requests, and then he sent the transfer ID's and serial numbers to his buyers. We did not distribute his serials, nor give out any new serials. If a transfer ID is invalid it usually means that it has been used already. It appears Action Strings was sold to a different user a few months ago, and the seller sent you Action Strikes by mistake. We did not say that we would generate a new Action Strings serial number, as that product was sold. Please contact your seller for more information!
Thanks!
Best regards,
Mike @ NI

At that point I opened a claim because it's pretty clear to anyone reading this, you were outright lying. I had NI release the serial, gave it back to you and you STILL would not refund my money. So I escalated the claim with Paypal. They emailed you themselves and you still sat on what money of mine was still in your account, which was about 110 of the 155 I sent you for the couple of weeks it took them to resolve it and get that back to me. And you even had the nerve to ask me to close the case and THEN you'd send me my money. That's funny, mate.

Sent: Sat May 19, 2018 4:11 pm
by Jakeyboy29
The momey is on hold so If i send as gift and then paypal give you the money on hold then you will have the money twice and theres nothing i can do ha. Can you close the case and then i can send it as gift? Or better still it may just let me refund you then.
Jake

Top Bottom