1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: Garritan Personal Orchestra 4 - $70

Discussion in 'FOR SALE: Music Gear CLASSIFIEDS (Free Service)' started by jamesavery, Feb 9, 2018.

1. jamesavery

jamesavery Senior Member

Dec 18, 2012
  2. OP
    OP
    jamesavery

jamesavery Senior Member

Dec 18, 2012
  3. OP
    OP
    jamesavery

jamesavery Senior Member

Dec 18, 2012
  4. robgb

robgb I Have Strong Opinions

Apr 6, 2016
    I don't believe Garritan allows resale.

5. OP
    OP
    jamesavery

jamesavery Senior Member

Dec 18, 2012
    Right, but all the details on an account can be changed.

6. robgb

robgb I Have Strong Opinions

Apr 6, 2016
    I would check with Garritan. Not sure that's allowable.

7. OP
    OP
    jamesavery

jamesavery Senior Member

Dec 18, 2012
    Oh I don't deny that it's naughty. But commonly done! :)

8. EgM

EgM Game music!

I just checked my makemusic account just for fun and it shows all the past invoices with my name on it, so even if you changed all the account info, the invoices would all be under your current name making it very risky for someone to pay 70$ and then try to upgrade to GPO5 only to find out it's denied.

Also, since transfers are not permitted, you cannot legally sell/license music created with it.

Garritan Personal Orchestra EULA:

"What You Cannot Do:

The enclosed sounds cannot be re-- used in any other commercial sample library or any competitive product. You are absolutely forbidden to duplicate, copy, distribute, transfer, upload or download, trade, loan, reissue or resell this library or any of the contents in any way to anyone. You cannot redistribute them through an archive, nor a collection, nor the Internet, nor a binaries group, nor a newsgroup, nor any type of removable media, nor through a network. The sounds and samples contained herein cannot be edited, modified, digitally altered, re-- synthesized or manipulated without direct written consent of Garritan Corporation."

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018