FS: Fxpansion's Geist, Synth Squad and effects + 3rd-party BFD expansions

Discussion in 'FOR SALE: Music Gear CLASSIFIEDS (Free Service)' started by Mark Schmieder, May 5, 2019.

1. Mark Schmieder

Mark Schmieder Active Member

Feb 4, 2019
    Concord CA
    BFD3 and the fxpansion and Chocolate Audio add-on libraries are now sold.

I also have all of the Sonic Reality libraries (Infinite Player format for Kontakt, and the BFD ports of those libraries), and almost everything from Drum Drops (some are in both formats, but all at least are for BFD). Before taking time to list them all individually, I'd like to make sure anyone is interested, so that I can contact the vendors to verify their current policies on resale.

For now, I will itemize the remaining fxpansion products that I own and am not using, and which are bundled for cheap, but do take into account that they charge $50 per transaction (not per product, at least!) and must be contacted in advance to receive approval for the transfers. Also, I have additional add-ons but they don't show up in my account and thus can't be resold -- several products have fallen into limbo when the website gets refactored every few years.

Tremor -- not positive this is still an actively supported product

Geist 2
    Geist Expanders: BFD Remix; Best of Guru; Dark Matter

DCam Synth Squad: Amber; Cypher; Fusor; Strobe
    Cypher 2
    Strobe 2
    Aiyn Zahev: Horizon (presets library)

Bloom -- diffusion-based reverb effect
    Etch -- analog multi-pole filter effect
    Maul -- multi-bad distortion effect

Including the $50 transfer fee, I'm only asking $200 for the synths and plug-in effects as one bundle, and $200 for Tremor (if still supported) and Geist and its expanders, or $300 for the combined bundle.

Last edited: May 18, 2019 at 12:53 PM
  2. sidewinder

sidewinder New Member

Nov 22, 2012
    I am interested, is BFF3 still available?

3. OP
    OP
    Mark Schmieder

Feb 4, 2019
    Concord CA
    I'm holding BFD3 for someone until June, but the Chocolate Audio stuff would be separate anyway (other than the one that fxpansion manages). I haven't looked into the Drum Drops resale yet. Both of those vendors tend to pair with Kontakt versions (though not always), and I may sell my other Chocolate Audio stuff too (harps etc.), just because I have so much more than I need library-wise.

4. sidewinder

sidewinder New Member

Nov 22, 2012
    Thanks for the smooth transaction and the AMAZING deal Mark!

Mark Schmieder likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    Mark Schmieder

Feb 4, 2019
    Concord CA
    I have updated the list at the top, to detail the remaining non-BFD fxpansion products, and to summarize the availability of Drum Drops and Sonic Reality drum libraries. I will detail the latter only once interest as shown, as those are both very long lists, and as I would need to contact the vendors anyway as policies change over time and websites aren't always up-to-date on such matters.