FS: Fluffy Audio's Scoring Piano, Simple Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'FOR SALE: Music Gear CLASSIFIEDS (Free Service)' started by Mark Schmieder, May 5, 2019.

1. Mark Schmieder

Mark Schmieder Active Member

Feb 4, 2019
    Concord CA
    The following libraries are ones I can inquire about selling/transferring:

Scoring Piano -- a Steinway B that has a very lovely and specific ambience
    Simple Jazz Bass

None of these have ever been used in production work, or anything that has been released as a public or commercial recording. They have only been toyed with at home in solo mode while comparing all of my options for each instrument.

I'm not looking for much; just trying to free up disc space by sizing down, while I transition to expensive SSD's. Let me know of any interest and I will then contact the vendor for specific policies, fees, and rules. Thanks.

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  2. Robert_G

Robert_G It really is just an expensive hobby for me

Feb 6, 2019
    Edit...just saw that they do case by case basis

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  3. SGordB

SGordB Active Member

You have to ignore the incomplete "products" dropdown menu and just click "products" to see Scoring Piano, Simple Jazz Bass et al.

4. paoling

paoling Developer

Jan 22, 2005
    Hello Mark,

We are alive and active (we just posted a news in the commercial section few days ago)! What bothers you at the point of doubting our existence?

If you scroll down our site you'll see all the products listed as usual. The dropdown is "incomplete" to mark some specific products.

There is no log-in section on our website, you just buy the product you like, and you get a mail with the links. If you don't have access to those links (they expire) send us a mail and we'll renew them anytime.

Simple Jazz Bass and Simple Violin are not free. In general, our "Simple" series is a collection of instrument made at a affordable price, with a good sound quality, that has a low footprint for quick use.

elpedro likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    Mark Schmieder

Feb 4, 2019
    Concord CA
    Interesting; I reloaded the main web site, and now it scrolls and shows the additional content beyond the first page. Sorry for the confusion; I've had a lot of internet glitches lately, or maybe web browser incompatibility. I have corrected my initial post to reduce confusion about vendor and product status.

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  6. OP
    OP
    Mark Schmieder

Feb 4, 2019
    Concord CA
    Solo Woodwinds are in the process of transfer, and Trio Broz plus Simple Violin are not far behind. I will update the ad again once they are confirmed as transferred.

That means that only Simple Jazz Bass, and Scoring Piano, are still available. The latter is quite lovely for soundscape contexts and other dense applications where the piano needs to cut through. I have way too many pianos in my collection though!