What's new

For Sale FS: Overloud: 3 TH-U Rig Libraries for €40 / IK / PA

Hi there!

Thanks for stopping by! Please send me a PM if you're interested in one of my offerings and I'll provide you with further details. I'm also open to reasonable price-offers if you'd like to buy several items. Payment through Paypal.

All prices INCLUDE the Paypal Fee! :thumbsup:

OVERLOUD
(Prices include Transfer Fees)

3 TH-U Rig Libraries for €40:

- TH-U Rig Library: American Classics
- TH-U Rig Library: Bass Rigs Vol. 1
- TH-U Rig Library: BHS Studio ACE

- Gem EQ550 free if you buy the Rig Libraries

Overloud Account Takeover (all above mentioned Plugins): €25

iLOK-Licenses
(Prices include iLok-Transfer Fee)

No iLOK-Licenses available right now

OTHER PLUGINS (Prices include Transfer Fees)

- IK Multimedia - Fulltone Collection €20

PLUGIN ALLIANCE
Prices without Transfer Fee - please check following page for Details: https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/tran ... cense.html

- Plugin Alliance - BX Control V2 $5

*******FREE STUFF*******

- Plugin Alliance - Unfiltered Audio Indent

*******FREE STUFF*******

Take a look at my FEEDBACK from past transfers here (you need to be logged in into KVR): search.php?keywords=YourMasters+&t=74467&sf=msgonly

Thanks for your interest and stay classy! :thumbsup:

Cheers, Stefan

Last edited:
Hi there!

Thanks for getting in touch! I bought AmpliTube MAX as a Crossgrade but I can only sell it as the full software which means that you don't have to be eligible for a Crossgrade.

Let me know if you want to buy it. :thumbsup:

Cheers Stefan

Incredibly slick transfer process, great communications throughout and the seller even refunded me an overpayment. Thoroughly recommended to other buyers here on VI-Control. If I had more spare cash I would be snaffling up a few more titles too!

The transaction was painless and easy and being new to everything I was provided a great experience. YourMasters also provided answers to all of my questions in a detailed and thorough explanation. This was greatly appreciated He is a fountain of knowledge! i would definitely recommend to everyone.

Top Bottom