1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: Cubase Pro 9.5

Discussion in 'FOR SALE: Music Gear CLASSIFIEDS (Free Service)' started by kimarnesen, Feb 10, 2018.

1. kimarnesen

kimarnesen Composer

Feb 12, 2014
    This is the Cubase Pro 9.5 Full version for EUR300 or $380 and includes a license key and the shipping.

I have a USB license ready to ship, and you can then plug it into your computer and download and register Cubase at Steinberg.net. If you already have a USB key, you can transfer the license from the one I’m sending you to your own. I don't need it returned though.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018 at 2:11 AM
  2. OP
    OP
    kimarnesen

kimarnesen Composer

Feb 12, 2014
    Update: I have now received the new USB license key from Steinberg and have transferred the Cubase license to it. So it's ready to ship. I'll pay for standard international shipping and use Steinberg's packaging, and you will get the tracking number. If you want express shipping you'll have to pay for that.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  3. You still looking to sell this @kimarnesen?

Just wondering if you were planning to offer sending over the license only as well, since I have plenty of eLicenser dongles ;)

Comin' outta my ears

4. OP
    OP
    kimarnesen

kimarnesen Composer

Feb 12, 2014
    I’m still selling. However, the only way is to transfer from dongle to dongle.

5. Oh that is strange. I thought you could move the license to another persons account...

Another limiting factor of Steinberg it seems :(

6. OP
    OP
    kimarnesen

kimarnesen Composer

Feb 12, 2014
    Ya, you’ll need the physical USB, but you only need both to transfer it to yours.