What's new

(SOLD) Cubase Pro 9.5

kimarnesen

This is the Cubase Pro 9.5 Full version for EUR280 or $340 and includes a license key and the shipping.

I have a USB license ready to ship, and you can then plug it into your computer and download and register Cubase at Steinberg.net. If you already have a USB key, you can transfer the license from the one I’m sending you to your own. I don't need it returned though.

Last edited:
Update: I have now received the new USB license key from Steinberg and have transferred the Cubase license to it. So it's ready to ship. I'll pay for standard international shipping and use Steinberg's packaging, and you will get the tracking number. If you want express shipping you'll have to pay for that.

Last edited:
Update: I have now received the new USB license key from Steinberg and have transferred the Cubase license to it. So it's ready to ship. I'll pay for standard international shipping and use Steinberg's packaging, and you will get the tracking number. If you want express shipping you'll have to pay for that.
You still looking to sell this @kimarnesen?

Just wondering if you were planning to offer sending over the license only as well, since I have plenty of eLicenser dongles ;)

Comin' outta my ears

Top Bottom