FS: 4U workstation

Discussion in 'FOR SALE: Music Gear CLASSIFIEDS (Free Service)' started by wuubb, May 13, 2019.

1. wuubb

wuubb New Member

Oct 10, 2016
    Below are 2 rackmount workstations that I am selling. Both have been reset and have Windows 10 Pro installed and activated. Both systems come with rails for the chassis. I am in the greater Philadelphia area and willing to travel reasonable distance (~1 hour) for a transaction. PM if interested, have questions, or want to negotiate price.

Note, these only come with the system drive, I've taken out the SSD's that hold my samples and projects. This way you can add in your own existing drives.

4U Workstation:

Pictures

This is my main workstation that I use for mostly music, but also some gaming and software development. You can see that I did mod the case by taking some brackets out to make room for the AIO cooler (the one picture shows the 5.25 brackets that would normally go in the front area).

Everything that the case originally had will be included. The case has some scratches on the top and the sides where the rails go from use, but nothing major or that would impact the integrity of the case.

I'm offering a couple of options:
    • $1500 for the whole system
    • $1200 with only 64gb RAM if you don't want the full 128
    • $1400/$1100 for just the guts without the case with 128/64gb RAM respectively

Specs:
    i7-7820x

MSI x299 Raider
    Crucial 128gb RAM
    EVGA GTX 970 FTW+
    Seasonsic 650w 80+ gold PSU
    Corsair H100i
    Samsung 250gb SSD
    2x USB-C PCIe card
    5.25in bay to 4x2.5in hot-swap adapter - I am bundling this with the case FYI based on the above options

Last edited: May 21, 2019 at 6:11 PM
  2. OP
    OP
    wuubb

wuubb New Member

Oct 10, 2016
    I've updated the post to contain both PC's that I'm selling, so please have a look at the new listing and feel free to reach out with any questions!