What's new

Freelance Videogame composer

Levidawg

One_Babycow
Hey all. I am loooking to create some music for any game designer who is seeking a composer. I will be blunt... If you read my profile bio you will will learn a bit of my background, however I am very new to this. I have been working in Ableton and FL studio for around 5+ years now, I would like to finally put my experience to the test. My commission fee is $0. Let’s have some fun😁

Hey all. I am loooking to create some music for any game designer who is seeking a composer. I will be blunt... If you read my profile bio you will will learn a bit of my background, however I am very new to this. I have been working in Ableton and FL studio for around 5+ years now, I would like to finally put my experience to the test. My commission fee is $0. Let’s have some fun😁

I think you might be trolling, but in case you're not, I think you're looking for something like this:

Here on VI:C aren't that many gamedevs, it's a composer/musician forum.

Last edited:
Gotcha, yeah I realize I definitely posted that to the wrong thread. Thanks for the source, I’ll look into it, most definitely not trolling. Love gaming, want to make some music for some smaller gamer devs.

Top Bottom