Free Overloud EQ550 Plugin

jrrshop

Purveyors of musical dreams fulfilled
1,000 of the new Overloud EQ550 API EQ's will be given away free each day this week, from March 12 to March 18. Once the 1,000 for March 12 are gone, you can try again on March 13, etc., until the final 1,000 are given away on March 18.

To get the deal, click on the following link and click GET A FREE LICENSE. You will need to have an Overloud account to get it:

http://bit.ly/2p2FDow

EQ550 is modeled after a renowned American EQ created with custom op-amps. It has a Proportional-Q design, meaning that the bandwidth of the filters becomes narrow when the gain of the filter increases. For low gain settings the EQ delivers a smoother tone, while its character becomes gradually more aggressive as the band’s gain is raised. This design makes the EQ550 unique.

Last edited:

Living Fossil

Doesn't work here....
When i try to authorize it says that i'm offline.
Since i'm online, there's nothing i can do to convince the plug in... ;)

zvenx

Same thing here. Says I am offline on this very computer at this very moment :).
Maybe the authorisation computers can't handle the amount of current requests.
rsp

Living Fossil

Maybe the authorisation computers can't handle the amount of current requests.
rsp
The support just answered me. Seems that it's in fact because of the huge load of request they are actually receiving.
The support suggested retrying in a couple of hours.

JEPA

Thank you. Same here, it says i'm offline, but i have patience... i will authorize later :) Maybe they need a bigger server ;)

sean8877

Thank you. Same here, it says i'm offline, but i have patience... i will authorize later :) Maybe they need a bigger server ;)
I'm getting a message saying I'm offline also, but I'm assuming that's because of all the traffic to their website.

Dr.Quest

It's a superb EQ. You can run it 15 days as a full function demo so there is plenty of time to use it before final authorization.