What's new

Free iZotope Ozone Imager Plug-in

Time+Space

iZotope has released a small tease of what the Boston-based audio experts have in works by adapting the popular Ozone Imager module for release as a free plug-in. Those familiar with iZotope will get a sneak peek of what is to come, and new users will get a chance to own a piece of Ozone for free!

iZotope Ozone Imager can narrow or widen your stereo image with simple controls, stunning visuals, and incredible sound.

Ozone Imager features:

Superior Audio Quality
Make an impact with Ozone´s legendary Imaging technology. Add depth and width to mono or narrow mixes in Stereoize Mode for a fuller, wider sound.

Real-time feedback and visualisation
Receive immediate, intuitive feedback as you adjust settings to taste. An integrated Vectorscope and Correlation Meter give you precise visual feedback to help guide your mixing and mastering decisions.

iZotope Ozone Imager is available to download now for free!

For details and to buy click here

I suspect Ozone 8 :) Can't wait to see what's new and thanks for the freebie! That will be very useful to pop onto individual tracks.

Edit: guess I was right!
ozone8.PNG

Is this a new iZotope Imager plug-in, or is it the same one that's bundled in iZotope Ozone 7 / Ozone 7 Advanced ?

Installed the new Free iZotope Imager. Quite a useful plug-in. This is a new Imager (most likely part of the upcoming Ozone 8 plug-ins). Looking forward to Ozone 8.

You catch a glimpse of a "visual mixer" which looks like you place instruments into a space visually. I'm assuming that it then places them there in the mix. That looks very interesting.

yes, they Kind-of introduced that in their Videos of spire Studio. Unfortunately it does not seem to simulate distance and room - just panning and volume. You can also see a plugin window labelled tonal Balance Control in which you got some multiband stuff going on. a slider for crest factor is shown...

Top Bottom