What's new

FREE iZotope Ozone Elements Mastering Software - instructions below

reutunes

Well, this is a seriously amazing deal that nobody should pass up.

As a way of getting you to subscribe to their newsletter, Plugin Boutique are currently offering a FREE version of iZotope Ozone Elements (normally worth about £60). There's a little bit of a process to this but it's pretty straightforward really...

FULL DETAILS HERE

In a nutshell... You need to sign up to their newsletter HERE and then make a qualifying purchase of £1 / $1 or more. For cheapness I recommend the Vacuum Pro synth HERE which is only £1. Then you'll be sent a 100% off code for Ozone Elements.

cb9qG3d.png

This copy can be upgrades to standart\adv? I dont see the possibility of updating on site izatop ( tab updates)

I did transaction yesterday and free element code came in about 15min with extra email. Happy with "reutunes" directions in above post. Thanks

I’ve sent a support ticket, no reply yet though apart from an automated one

Likewise. I sent a support request at 10:30 but no response apart from automated reply saying support traffic is busy. Can't help thinking this is all a bit of a pig's ear way of doing it especially for current account holders.

Would have been far easier to pretend I didn't already have an account, register a new account with different email addy, sign up for newsletter and buy a £1 plug then delete the account. However having a mature PiB account you'd think it would be plain sailing... but nope.. :confused:

Likewise. I sent a support request at 10:30 but no response apart from automated reply saying support traffic is busy. Can't help thinking this is all a bit of a pig's ear way of doing it especially for current account holders.

Would have been far easier to pretend I didn't already have an account, register a new account with different email addy, sign up for newsletter and buy a £1 plug then delete the account. However having a mature PiB account you'd think it would be plain sailing... but nope.. :confused:

Still no reply :/

OK, here's where I'm at now (rapidly turning into a mini-series). Original purchase on established account as still not yielded any code after 48+ hours and no response 24 hours after a support ticket raised yesterday. PluginBoutique support always shows as offline.

So... created a brand new account with separate email address, registered for the newsletter when creating it and got the registration email, Activated account. Purchased 'Vacuum Pro' synth for £1 and ten minutes later got an email with the Ozone elements code attached..

Hooray....

But wait. The Vacuum Pro serial was showing as 'not available' in my new account. Then an hour later I got an email saying your serial number for Vacuum Pro is now available. This is where the fun starts. I'd installed Vacuum Pro as a Trial & activated as a trial with iLok. I cut and pasted the new serial into the iLok serial registration area and all is accepted as activated. However, when opening Vacuum Pro in the DAW it asks me to activate. Pasting same serial in here gives a green tick in all the boxes but it says "Invalid Code" when trying to continue. After a couple of times trying this it now says "The code redemption limit has been reached".. "please enter a different code"... yet iLok manager says everything is fine...

Given the hoop-jumping to get this far I don't think I'll bother for a week or so until this episode is over and PluginBoutique return to normal.

Developers, why is this stuff so hard?

**edit** Oh I see that the above error is now all my problem: (broken link removed)

Wonderful. Uninstalled (and as a future customer of PiB too!). What a complete farce.

Last edited:
I just had another promo email from Plugin Boutique advertising that this deal is still up and running so maybe they've sorted out the code shortage situation now? Give it a try HERE and let me know.

Anyone know for how much longer this offer is running?
It's ridiculous but I can't choose which of the super cheap deals to purchase in order to get Ozone Elements for free.
I produce mainly symphonic orchestral stuff so most of the products are not really geared towards me.
But some of them are going for just £1 so it really shouldn't be a dilemma!
Considering the kind of stuff I do, what deal should I go for?

Anyone know for how much longer this offer is running?
It's ridiculous but I can't choose which of the super cheap deals to purchase in order to get Ozone Elements for free.
I produce mainly symphonic orchestral stuff so most of the products are not really geared towards me.
But some of them are going for just £1 so it really shouldn't be a dilemma!
Considering the kind of stuff I do, what deal should I go for?

I went for the Vacuum Pro expansion pack (already had Vacuum Pro itself). I wouldn't put too much thought into it for those kinda prices. And who knows, even if it isn't something you can use now, it might still be useful in the (near) future.

Top Bottom