What's new

Free from Tri Tone

cool - I thought it would be a plugin that eliminates tritones from your music - but that would have to be called the consonator :D

Thanks Chaim,

In a nutshell what does this pluggo do? It looks cool but not sure how to use it. Or maybe it's not quite audible in my deafening ear :)

jackULL

Jackull said:
Thanks Chaim,

In a nutshell what does this pluggo do? It looks cool but not sure how to use it. Or maybe it's not quite audible in my deafening ear :)

jackULL

I'm not in to phase stuff so I don't really get the hang of this plug. Its free so I wanted to share the info.

josejherring said:
Interested in your other plugs too. Anybody use them?

Jose

They are not 'my' plugs.

I did demo the EQ they have (HydraTone). If I wouldn't have DP's new Master Works EQ plug-in, I would get this for sure. It sounds very good and professional to me.

Thanks a lot for the tip Chaim! It help eliminating that "hollow" sound when combining out-of-phase and partially out-of-phase audio signals (multiple guitar amp signals, multi-mic'ed drums, etc.). Similar to hardware unit IBP for all I know. And the IBP costs around 600 dollars!

Herman Witkam said:
cool - I thought it would be a plugin that eliminates tritones from your music - but that would have to be called the consonator :D
Nice one! :lol:

Top Bottom