What's new

FREE from Hidden Path Audio, Orchestral Rise Builder!

Quasar

Can't fault anyone for being cautious, so it's understandable.... although that being said, believe me, if I had any 'hacking' skills I'd be working on upending some recent election results rather than coming after you lot! :cool:

Thanks for the gift! Will try it out this afternoon... Totally agree that maybe one non-judgmental cautionary post indicating that a download seems to be coming from an unknown source out of the blue is fine, but the following speculative rumor-expanding stuff, endemic to web forums in general (the medium continues to always be the message) became unfortunate and inappropriate IMHO.

This is not a political forum, but if you can summon some hacking skills in "that" area, please do so quickly and absolutely do go for it.

ScarletJerry

Thanks for the gift, Jonathan....or the Russian hacker who took over Jonathan's account, pretending to post from Jonathan, when in reality, our computers will be bricked with ransomware in about 30 days. I'm not paranoid though.

SBK

Thanks for the gift, Jonathan....or the Russian hacker who took over Jonathan's account, pretending to post from Jonathan, when in reality, our computers will be bricked with ransomware in about 30 days. I'm not paranoid though.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHHA

robertGL

Hello thanks for the response - I own independence pro and emulator x, but those are defunct. Assuming you have no IP issues, any translateable format is fine with me. Wave, Halion, exs24, acid,,,

Mundano

I think the company's name is self explanatory... an interesting way of promoting first appearance.
At the other side, after watching "Snowden" movie it is clear for me that what i was suspecting many years ago, it wasn't paranoic at all...

Top Bottom