What's new

Free Cubase Expression Maps for Six Eduardo Tarilonte Libraries from Best Service

TigerTheFrog

Amphibiousician
Available for Ancient Era Persia, Celtic ERA, Dark ERA, ERA II, ERA II Vocal Codex & Shevannai

From the Best Service Site:

We would like to thank Juho-Matias Linde for creating detailed Expression Maps for all five ERA libraries and Shevannai. Of course, all Expression Maps were approved by Eduardo Tarilonte himself.

You can download the Expression Maps from your user account, under "My Products" > "Generate new download links."

Robo Rivard

Thanks a lot Tiger the frog! I have all the ERA libraries and this is a godsend. I was so excited that I decided I needed more expression maps, and I bought Art Conductor 5 by Babylonwaves. I now have maps for 80% of my libraries.

OP
TigerTheFrog

TigerTheFrog

Amphibiousician
Thanks a lot Tiger the frog! I have all the ERA libraries and this is a godsend. I was so excited that I decided I needed more expression maps, and I bought Art Conductor 5 by Babylonwaves. I now have maps for 80% of my libraries.
I think I’m going to get Art Conductor 5 too.

Robo Rivard

What kills me is that they offer two options for maps, without giving us any more informations... I have no idea what's the difference between A and D in their scripting.

emasters

If they are following the conventions others use (not sure that's the case here), A is for Attribute and D is for Direction. These are terms used by Steinberg and setup in the expression map configuration, to determine if the articulation is persistent or only for a given note. You can check out the Steinberg documentation on expression maps, to get the details about (A)tribute and (D)irction.

Robo Rivard

OK, I watched a few videos, and made some testing inside Cubase, and while both approaches have their strenght, I decided to go for the "Direction" approach. As a hobbyist, everything I do is pretty simple, and the Direction way of working is very clean and easy to read. While I find pretty cool to be able to select a single note and change its articulation on the fly, it might be a little bit overkill for someone like me. The most important thing is that I'm not afraid anymore of keyswitching and can't wait to have access to the whole gamut of articulations.

Top Bottom