1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FREE Audio, Mixing, Effect Plugins Thread

Discussion in 'Mixing, Post-Production, and Effects' started by synthpunk, Mar 9, 2017.

1. JanR

JanR Senior Member

2. SoNowWhat?

SoNowWhat? realised I can type here

Jul 26, 2016
    I don't think any of these have been posted yet.
    The sites have some paid and some free plugs. It's pretty obvious which is which (I say this as even I was able to work it out).

Kilohearts - if you hover over the "products" at top banner of screen all products are revealed and the free ones are starred with a little "free" rosette. StackHeap lets you create custom DSPs to suit your needs with multiple instances of each plug, in any order to create whatever you might be looking for. The paid Multipass host option lets you do the same but allows separate signal chains for different frequency bands. Of course any of these plugs can be run as single stand alone (independent of StackHeap or Multipass) effects on a send or insert.

HOFA - this should take you straight to their freeware page. There are other plugs on offer that can be trialed before purchase.

I'm still finding my way with a lot of these but wanted to share. I've already grabbed some of the freebies in this thread, some of which look amazing (and just what I was looking for). Thank you all for sharing and thanks @synthpunk for starting the thread.

And last note, if you haven't trialed Nova from Tokyo Dawn (free version and paid option available), then definitely take a look.

Happy music making.