What's new

Forum Password reset locks me out on my desktop

creativeforge

the plumber
Password reset locks me out on my desktop. Have to use phone. I don't know if being logged in on The phone as well Is part of the problem
Hi, sorry to hear about this. I just happened but you could login before today?

I'm logged in on my phone and desktop (Android and Windows/Firefox. So please share a bit more information about your set up so I can look further?

- browser?
- have you done any update to it or your OS prior to this?
- can you try clearing your desktop cache, then restart your browser and try again?

Thanks!

Andre
Vi-Control Tech Support

OP
jazzman7

jazzman7

Hi, sorry to hear about this. I just happened but you could login before today?

I'm logged in on my phone and desktop (Android and Windows/Firefox. So please share a bit more information about your set up so I can look further?

- browser?
- have you done any update to it or your OS prior to this?
- can you try clearing your desktop cache, then restart your browser and try again?

Thanks!

Andre
Vi-Control Tech Support
Thanks so much! I use Chrome on my desktop but decided to switch browsers to see if that would help and Voila! It's back in gear. So the issue is def within Chrome. I had wanted to add VI control on my phone but could not remember the password. So I just asked for a reset. There must be a conflict in Chrome somewhere caused by my reset. Appreciate the response! I'll just stick with the AVG browser for now unless we can figure this out. I was worried about clearing the cache because I had liked it as it was up to this point. I have a million tabs on Chrome, of course!

Top Bottom