What's new

Forum Chat Room

chillbot

Sock Muppet
I'm not really sure where to post this. I think it would be most helpful in the "newbie questions" forum but not sure that I want that upon us. That said, it is a really great medium for newbie questions with insta-feedback. Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free. We are there for you.

https://discord.gg/kntDCen

There is a link on the main forum page. But with new ownership I thought it worth mentioning again. I've chatted with Mike and I believe (?) he approves. After all, it's there on the main page. I just wanted to remind people that it is there. On the main page. Where you can click on it. Or the shortcut above. Come say hi.

I'm don't know how well I interact with people if it isn't face to face, and I've never gotten involved in a forum like this before, so I probably don't have enough discernible personality on here to waltz into a chatroom.

crappyavatar.jpg

I made a terrible MS Paint version of my avatar to try fitting in. Ok, I lied, it isn't even MS Paint because I'm on a Mac. It's the crappy painting function in Preview.

Top Bottom