What's new

Fortissimo Trombone Ensemble - small freebie

vlado hudec

Re: Free Custom Samples: "FORTISSIMO TRUMPET ENSEMBLE" - Marcatos, Staccatos, Matrix Swells [new poll: horns?)

Hi Jasper !

if you could do a horns with round robins (4-5) staccatos, it would be very cool ! :)

Arceo

Re: Free Custom Samples: "FORTISSIMO TRUMPET ENSEMBLE" - Marcatos, Staccatos, Matrix Swells [new poll: horns?)

Little late to the party, but hey: thank you Jasper for your generosity. I find this little instrument very valuable, it's already in my template.
Cheers
Arceo

lee

Would it be possible to convert or program these from scratch to be used with K4, maybe looking at screenshots from the k5 version?

Alex Cuervo

Re: Free Custom Samples: "FORTISSIMO TRUMPET ENSEMBLE" - Updated articulations- [new poll for horn ensemble)

These sound great. Thanks so much for making these available.

Vartio

Seems like something that could help pulling off that John Powell ish screaming trumpet stuff... I have to try this out. Thank you so much for sharing!!

OP
D

DeactivatedAcc

Deactivated Account
I updated the full download with new NKI's - thanks to Jonathan Churchill (Embertone) - improved dyn mod-wheel xfading (smoother) with the marcatos, and the staccatos have a shorter release, making fast dlb/triple-tonguing type stuff a little easier (as long as there is some verb).

The french horns should be done sooner than I thought. Here's a little improv with the sfz-decrescendo patch (which uses only ~32MB of RAM, running TM PRO). It is essentially an accented note that decrescendos immediately. This test has a bit of Spaces verb on it but very little processing besides that.

http://jasperblunk.com//Sfz-decrescendo-test.mp3

zacnelson

Hi Christian, that Raiders test sounded very solid, incredible considering it's a free instrument! Thanks for sharing the demo

Darthmorphling

Re: FORTISSIMO BRASS: Horn Ensemble & Trumpet Ensemble - UPDATED

Just got done trying out the horns patch. Very nice sounding and thank you!

Resoded

Erik Söderlund

Thank you so much Jasper. Very generous! :)

ptrickf

Horntastic Jasper, many thanks.

lee

Would it be possible to convert or program these from scratch to be used with K4, maybe looking at screenshots from the k5 version?

shameless bump :D

Leosc

Hey Jasper, really, really great stuff here. Just tried the horn section... fantastic! This could replace one or two horns from my usual go-to libraries.
Will there be a gently-tuned version of the horns as well? I noticed some intonation issues when playing a Bb major scale - the d5 is out of tune.

Top Bottom