What's new

Fortissimo Trombone Ensemble - small freebie

OP
D

DeactivatedAcc

Deactivated Account
Yes. It can be bypassed in the third tab of the Script editor, or deleted altogether.

Darthmorphling

Re: "FORTISSIMO TRUMPET ENSEMBLE" - Marcatos, Staccatos, Matrix Swells.......

Thanks! I actually went and found the SIPS script and bypassed it right after posting. This is a great sounding instrument. Well done!

edit:

I feel really lame now as I just reread your initial post with those exact instructions. I feel like one of my 5th graders who didn't read the directions!

zacnelson

Hey Blakus, that comparison was very informative, I think the Blunket stands up amazingly well next to the CB!

Bunford

Slightly confused with this one. Download the patch/sample pool and just got a load of .wav samples and no nki/Kontakt patch file?!

Darthmorphling

Slightly confused with this one. Download the patch/sample pool and just got a load of .wav samples and no nki/Kontakt patch file?!

There seem to be two sample pools a tuned and an untuned one. Perhaps you downloaded the wrong one? I am downloading the tuned one now as I only downloaded the untuned one yesterday.

zacnelson

I think if you download the tuned sample pool it doesn't include the NKIs, but the untuned dowload has everything included

HDJK

Re: "FORTISSIMO TRUMPET ENSEMBLE" - Marcatos, Staccatos, Matrix Swells....... NEW AND REVISED DEMOS....

Excellent! Thank you so much for sharing these o=<

roblord

Re: "FORTISSIMO TRUMPET ENSEMBLE" - Marcatos, Staccatos, Matrix Swells....... NEW AND REVISED DEMOS....

Thanks Jasper. Very kind!

Rob

Justus

Thank you, Jasper!
Nice rich tone!

Oliver_Codd

Re: Free Custom Samples: "FORTISSIMO TRUMPET ENSEMBLE" - Marcatos, Staccatos, Matrix Swells

You're a king amongst men Jasper! Thank you so much for this. They sound fantastic! These will be my new 'go to' trumpets. Now I just need some Blunk Horns/Bones/Tubas ;)

- O

almagata

Thanks a lot Jasper!!! awesome trumpets!
Yours and Blakus libs are now in my sounds palette, winning over some of the big name guys... :)

PS. could you share your .nkis for the blakus cello?

OP
D

DeactivatedAcc

Deactivated Account
Re: Free Custom Samples: "FORTISSIMO TRUMPET ENSEMBLE" - Marcatos, Staccatos, Matrix Swells

I was going to ask.. anyone want something like the trumpets but a [dry] studio horn ensemble recorded in the same space? Real basic, nothing fancy, same as trumpets.. just to maybe add that punch behind hall/stage samples.

Four horns - marcs, stacs, and sfz-decrescendos..

I'll make something available for you guys if there's enough interest. Although, not immediately. I want to share something else in the meantime (not brass).

Darthmorphling

I was going to ask.. anyone want something like the trumpets but a [dry] studio horn ensemble recorded in the same space? Real basic, nothing fancy, same as trumpets.. just to maybe add that punch behind hall/stage samples.

Four horns - marcs, stacs, and sfz-decrescendos..

I'll make something available for you guys if there's enough interest. Although, not immediately. I want to share something else in the meantime (not brass).

This would be great if you are willing to do it. Studio horn ensemble would consist of which instruments? Forgive my lack of knowledge in this area, but if they sound as good as the trumpets they would come in real handy!

schatzus

This really calls into question the "size of a library" as a marketing tool. Great tone goes further I think.

Top Bottom