What's new

For Sale Amadeus SO

M

Marcin M

Hi,

I have UNUSED sample libraries with UNUSED serial keys to sale. I bought them some time ago, but didn't have occasion to use them(long boring story).

1st Library is Versilian Studio Chamber Orchestra 2 Pro edition, you can check it out here:

On page it's worth $229 but I want to sell it for 100$ without additional instruments and 115$ with additional instruments(they came in bundle)

2nd Library is Amadeus Symphonic Orchestra which can be found here:

As you can see it is worth 149$ but I want to sell it for 95$

One Important thing: I hope that keys don't expire because I bought them like 2 years ago and never used it, so if keys don't expire everything should work just fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sold Versilian Studio Chamber Orchestra, only Amadeus Symphonic Orchestra remains

One Important thing: I hope that keys don't expire because I bought them like 2 years ago and never used it, so if keys don't expire everything should work just fine.

Why not check with the developer, either via his website or on these boards? I'm sure he'd be able to confirm :2thumbs:

So... are You interested in buying?

Actually, I already own it. But at one point I thought to sell it, and since I'd seen others selling it I was curious to get an idea of the general second-hand value. Even though I've decided to hold onto it, I guess I'm stil curious to price-watch.

All the best for the sale :2thumbs:

Top Bottom