What's new

For Sale For Sale 128GB PC DDR4 16 X 8 RAM Memory 2400 Mhz Corsair Lifetime Guarantee

Paul Jelfs

Hi there,

First post selling something on here, but have been a long time occasional selller of music gear (second hand) on ebay - so if anyone has any worries about dealing with myself, they can see my large feedback there :)

Selling 128gb of DDR4 2400 Corsair Ram, which is around 16 months old - Well looked after, and works perfectly. Great time to get that extra memory to run SF BBC SO :)

Reason for selling is purely have upgraded to 256gb of RAM. This 128gb of RAM was running in X99 , and briefly my x299 before i upgraded.

Selling for £425 (Free postage to UK + EU) , will post to US etc, if buyer is prepared to cover shipping and duties.

Because i have not posted on here too much, if you want to do the buying through ebay, i can set up a buy it now auction for your protection. Though will have to price it at £440 to cover extra costs.

This Corsair Ram is also guaranteed for life, so if anything should go wrong in the future you will be covered.

Bought from SCAN PC , in the UK, and have dealt alot with Pete there over the last few months , who i think is also on this forum.

PLease free to PM me.

WERNERBROS

Forum Star
I will upgrade myself soon. Waiting for November, when both AMD and Intel will reveal their new CPUs.
So, 256gb you said?
Do you use your PC only for pure music production or a hybrid?

OP
P

Paul Jelfs

Yes 256gb and it runs perfect. Asked Pete at Scan to try and it and it worked .
Purely for music , other than word and email . Item now listed on eBay if people would prefer to go through that route , but happy to sell in person on here . If local to Scotland can come and see it working and collect in person

OP
P

Paul Jelfs

16gb sticks x8 . Corsair Memory comes with lifetime guarantee too, so your all set

OP
P

Paul Jelfs

Reducing the Price to dead on £400 for anyone interested - perfect time to take the plunge with Spitfire BBC SO. Again can sell through ebay for slightly more , or arrange a collection in person if based in Scotland UK :)

OP
P

Paul Jelfs

Bump Reduced Now to £379.99 - For 128GB Ram , Lifetime Warranty :)

Really want it to go to a Musicians home :) PM me if interested or comment below

OP
P

Paul Jelfs

Hi Jono. What Motherboard do you use ? I spent ages researching Memory and Compat before buying mine , so i might be of help to you :) Having 128gb , you will notice a huge difference :)

Top Bottom