What's new

Fluffy Audio 30% Sales until August 15th (ALL LIBRARIES)

CGR

Pianist, Composer & Arranger
Now they are selling Scoring Piano for $49! I'm just thinking about whether I'll buy or not because I don't know which piano is better, Scoring Piano or Art Vista's VGP. (both sampled Steinway B) But $49 is an attractive price :)
In my opinion, neither is "better". I use both for different reasons, depending on what suits the track. Both are Hamburg made model Bs (6'11") - the ArtVista being a 1960 era build and the Fluffy Scoring a much newer piano. I'd sum them up as 'wiry & resonant' for the ArtVista, and 'warm/smooth & resonant' for the Scoring Piano. $49 for the Scoring Piano is a steal.

Last edited:

good

In my opinion, neither is "better". I use both for different reasons, depending on what suits the track. Both are Hamburg made model Bs (6'11") - the ArtVista being a 1960 era build and the Fluffy Scoring a much newer piano. I'd sum them up as 'wiry & resonant' for the ArtVista, and 'warm & resonant' for the Scoring Piano. $49 for the Scoring Piano is a steal.
Yeah, you're right : ) I just meant which piano is suitable for my genre I play frequently haha. Anyway I opened my wallet. I love this Debussy demo.

Reactions: CGR

Ashermusic

I just want to add that Fluffy Audio may well be my favorite developer and I highly recommend that people who feel they need more libraries take a strong look at them at these prices. Paolo always captures great tone and for me, his libraries inspire me to compose.

My only complaint is that I have been unsuccessful at convincing him to do an English Horn

Top Bottom