What's new

Fluffy Audio 30% Sales until August 15th (ALL LIBRARIES)

Theodor Andrews

Theodor und die Stille
My suggestions for the Dominus update are: breath samples, some noises the choir is making (with their shoes and so on...) and some extra sound design patches ❤

paoling

Developer
Hello everyone! I wanted to remind that the sale ends TODAY!

(I can't understand the Bocelli question: there are no solo singers in Dominus)

chillbot

Sock Muppet
Looks good, I picked up Aurora + Timedrops bundle. Though the email kind of looks like I only got links for Aurora?

EDIT: Whooops, got the links thanks. Just took a whole five minutes longer than Aurora, I figured they would have arrived at the same time.

Last edited:

Josh Richman

(I can't understand the Bocelli question: there are no solo singers in Dominus)
I just wanted to know if you could program Dominus to sing the song he is singing in the video. Can it produce all of the Latin phases?

Last edited:

Ermac

I simply can't believe that Fluffy Audio went under my radar for so long ! I discovered their products during this sale. Now I'm a proud owner of their cello, viola, violin, oboe, and My Piano, and the quality is simply amazing ! I love your work guys !

paoling

Developer
I just wanted to if you could program Dominus to sing the song he is singing in the video. Can it produce all of the Latin phases?
Thank you everyone for your kind words. At the moment Dominus can’t sing all the possible latin words. It can sing almost all the more used words in a mass (like requiem, crucifixus, lacrimosa, etc). There’s a dictionary of like 200 words, but you can do many more like changing the final, or “interpreting” one consonant to do others like “pilius” sounds almost like “filius”)

We are going back to sample more stuff this september. I hope we’ll be able to cover a lot more and also to be able to do some english. If you consider the latin phoenemes as a kind of phoenetic language for English, we should also be able to do some words and phrases in english.

I don't want to preempt paoling posting his own sales thread, but as promised, an "up to 60% off" sale through the rest of November is now underway at http://fluffyaudio.com.

Example: Dominus is on sale for $229, and that was low enough to make me violate my "no more sample library purchases this year" rule. Well, it was really more of a guideline ... a suggestion ... a notion ... an inkling ... what was I saying again? Oh yeah ... I'm going to LOVE Dominus, I'm sure!

Zoot_Rollo

Throbbing Member
I don't want to preempt paoling posting his own sales thread, but as promised, an "up to 60% off" sale through the rest of November is now underway at http://fluffyaudio.com.

Example: Dominus is on sale for $229, and that was low enough to make me violate my "no more sample library purchases this year" rule. Well, it was really more of a guideline ... a suggestion ... a notion ... an inkling ... what was I saying again? Oh yeah ... I'm going to LOVE Dominus, I'm sure!

always interested in Fluffy.

what would you recommend for 2 selections?

Time Drops for $39 looks pretty cool.

paoling

Developer
Hello Guys! Thanks for your kindness!
We are preparing the mailing list now.

TimeDrops is quite cool and fun to use, but if you don't have it, I believe that AURORA is a real synth-like based on mostly acoustical sounds, which is somewhat more useful in my opinion. There's also a bundle of the two together.

good

I've had Fluffy Audio's Scoring Piano (Hamburg Steinway B - 6'11") for just on 18 months. Fantastic sampled piano. Very warm, natural & resonant, and the 3 mic perspectives really give a different flavour to the tone. Plenty of dynamics too. Although the sampling seems more focussed on the pp/p/mp range (which many other sampled pianos don't do well) it can still 'bite' when needed. Highly recommended as both a playing & recording sampled piano. Oh, and the developer Paolo is one of the nicest guys in the business too!
Now they are selling Scoring Piano for $49! I'm just thinking about whether I'll buy or not because I don't know which piano is better, Scoring Piano or Art Vista's VGP. (both sampled Steinway B) But $49 is an attractive price :)

Top Bottom