What's new

FL Studio 20

I'm not able to use my Computer this week, but the first thing I'm going to do is to get this new Version (thx to the life-time free update). FL Studio is my main DAW and the new features look really good. Better Playlist-Grouping and the possibility to have more than just one Arrangement is gold.

i don't see any improvement in performance. only just new options of arrangement but nothing huge so far, only the latency compensation for side inputs and outputs of Channels and Effect plugins that was really annoying in FL 12.

Can you use VEP with Fl Studio? From my early pop music years I have a FL Studio license and I used to love it before I moved to Mac.

I didn't do anything big, I just loaded a single channel in VEP with an instrument, loaded the plugin into FL, and hit buttons on the midi touch pad to hear the plugin in vep. It works. whether or not FL will crap out with a large template I have no idea.

and I don't have a slave machine either, just all on the same machine, but it SHOULD work either way.

and I don't have a slave machine either, just all on the same machine, but it SHOULD work either way.

I'll give it a try. I did try it some months ago with their beta and it did not work with my slave. I asked on their forum but thet didn't seem to understand the question :P

I know that when I ran it I got a little Apple pop up dialog asking me if I wanted the network ports open, etc..so its possible you need to make sure that FL studio has network ports open in order to contact VEP.. (shrug) I don't know, I really can't think of any reason why it should not work..the VEP plugin is a standard plugin, as long as FL cooperates with it in terms of networking, everything else should be the same... Worth a try anyway...

I know that when I ran it I got a little Apple pop up dialog asking me if I wanted the network ports open, etc..so its possible you need to make sure that FL studio has network ports open in order to contact VEP.. (shrug) I don't know, I really can't think of any reason why it should not work..the VEP plugin is a standard plugin, as long as FL cooperates with it in terms of networking, everything else should be the same... Worth a try anyway...

Just tried the new release but still doesn't work with a slave PC. The sound is just distortion.

Top Bottom