What's new

First Light

First, congratulations on your purchase. Really nice sound. At the end I was waiting for big drums...

One detail that is very noticable: Cello doesn't just stops playing. Cellists actually slowing down the bow, to make the sound softer before ending the note. Use mod wheel more - to add expression and end long notes more naturally. Overall - very organic and makes me want to listen to it again. :)

First, congratulations on your purchase. Really nice sound. At the end I was waiting for big drums...

One detail that is very noticable: Cello doesn't just stops playing. Cellists actually slowing down the bow, to make the sound softer before ending the note. Use mod wheel more - to add expression and end long notes more naturally. Overall - very organic and makes me want to listen to it again. :)

Thank you very much for your replie and input! :)
Didn’t know that about the Cello and will make sure to use the mod wheel more for that in the future.

Agree with @fleita , but other than that a lovely piece.
I somehow feel like your cello could do with a bit of EQing, just to take the "boom" away from the lower frequencies.

The piece itself is excitement in slow-motion. Giving me strong "Requiem for a Dream" vibes, and that's a compliment!

Top Bottom