What's new

First Impressions: MODUS by Orchestral Tools!

runningruan

Hi friends! In today's library look, let's dive into Orchestral Tools' newest product in collaboration with Jeff Russo: Modus. If you're into Star Trek or Jeff's work, I think you'll find a lot to love in this library. Enjoy!

Nice video Chris, I was watching every available video on this collection to make a decision, and glad yours came out in time, it was the last one I watched before buying it! Thank you! A very niche library, but I think I can afford to get a niche one now and it will be useful and inspiring.

P.S. Like you, I had never watched Star Trek before, but because of this library I started watching Star Trek: Discovery and it's awesome so far!

- Sulwyn

OP
ChrisSiuMusic

ChrisSiuMusic

Nice video Chris, I was watching every available video on this collection to make a decision, and glad yours came out in time, it was the last one I watched before buying it! Thank you! A very niche library, but I think I can afford to get a niche one now and it will be useful and inspiring.

P.S. Like you, I had never watched Star Trek before, but because of this library I started watching Star Trek: Discovery and it's awesome so far!

- Sulwyn
Appreciate you watching Sulwyn. Thank you!

Top Bottom