What's new

Finally built myself a website!

The site looks cool (checking on laptop and text is ok regarding font and 'readability' (probably that word doesn't exist). Pics are great!

Great job mate, looks very smart.

I did try an click on the tutorial vids and they didnt seem to do anything? Might be my system but other than that looks slick!

Si

I’m glad people like the site and will no doubt keep tweaking and adding things. It’s amazing how much time gets sunk into something like this.

It is excellent! Actually, you've inspired me to rebuild mine in a similar fashion. Just my opinion, but I would work on a more professional sounding bio on the intro page. I totally relate to what you're conveying, but maybe give your self a more professional edge? I dunno, just trying to see it from a potential client's POV. Otherwise, well done!

It is excellent! Actually, you've inspired me to rebuild mine in a similar fashion. Just my opinion, but I would work on a more professional sounding bio on the intro page. I totally relate to what you're conveying, but maybe give your self a more professional edge? I dunno, just trying to see it from a potential client's POV. Otherwise, well done!

Yeah I’ll figure that out. I do agree with you but I’m just sick to death of reading pretentious nonsense from so many people that perhaps I have been overly cautious here. Honestly some of the stuff people say is explicitly embarrassing.

So after a lot of trial and error (and advice from people here at VI-C), I have finally created myself a personal Music Website. Only took roughly my whole life ;)

Here's a link if anyone fancies checking it out and let me know if it's working or not!

www.jononotbono.com

Jono
Very cool, I very liked it, congrats ! Visiting your site, you look like a guy that one would like to work with. :2thumbs:

I’m glad people like the site and will no doubt keep tweaking and adding things. It’s amazing how much time gets sunk into something like this.
Yeah I’ll figure that out. I do agree with you but I’m just sick to death of reading pretentious nonsense from so many people that perhaps I have been overly cautious here. Honestly some of the stuff people say is explicitly embarrassing.

I hate those sites where its a long testament to how great they are, listing the countless projects they have worked on, etc. I prefer the more "to the point" bios. You are definitely on the right track!

I hate those sites where its a long testament to how great they are, listing the countless projects they have worked on, etc. I prefer the more "to the point" bios. You are definitely on the right track!

Yeah I hate them too. Ok, I changed the Biog. Hopefully it doesn't sound too stiff. Very to the point I guess! ;)

Top Bottom