What's new

Finally built myself a website!

Really like the photography and the tone of the text and visuals. Don't like the text being so hard to read - but minor quibble. Nice one;)

I've changed the Opacity so text should now be (hopefully) much easier to read. Thanks for all your advice.

Looks very nice Jono, I really like the tone of the text in the introduction (that's something I'd write :D) and the photography!

Ah man thanks! I'm guessing the text is easier to read now then? I've tweaked it a few times since everyone here said they were having difficulty reading it.

Ah man thanks! I'm guessing the text is easier to read now then? I've tweaked it a few times since everyone here said they were having difficulty reading it.
I can read it, but I still think it's a couple of points too small.
Similar size to here would be great.
Looks like VIC is 12 pt and yours is 10 pt (gosh I'm a nerd lol).
Otherwise great website :)

Cheers Peter. Interesting about font size. I wonder what it is? Here is a screen shot of one of my pages next to you message. Both VI-C and my site are on a 1080p screen and set to 100% zoom. Going to leave it I think as they look pretty similar maybe mine is even larger by this screenshot (in my opinion)? Give myself a rest from tweaking for a bit. :)

Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 23.17.02.png

I can read it, but I still think it's a couple of points too small.
Same for me. It's still too small. Maybe it needs to adjust for different resolutions? (I don't know how this stuff works.) Just for comparison this is how it looks on one of my 2560 x 1440 monitors:

screen.png

You posted right as I was posting. Let me do a screenshot comparing it to my VI-C font:

screen.png

It's just like 2 points to small for me.

I echo what everyone else has mentioned, the pictures are great.

Same for me. It's still too small. Maybe it needs to adjust for different resolutions? (I don't know how this stuff works.) Just for comparison this is how it looks on one of my 2560 x 1440 monitors:

screen.png

oh right. Yeah, I usually just press cmd and + or - to zoom in and out of OSX. I'm using a 1080p, 2560 and a 4k so adjust accordingly.

Dare I ask... has anyone looked at it on their mobile phones? Sounds like I'm opening a Can of worms here! :)

I shall adjust the font size as the only thing I have adjusted is the Opacity. I'll get there eventually. Thanks

Top Bottom