FINAL HOURS: Get 70% off Expeditions by Sample Logic!

Discussion in 'DEALS, DEALS, DEALS!' started by APD, Nov 28, 2018.

1. APD

APD Senior Member

Dec 1, 2016
    For just $89.99, get EXPEDITIONS, a dynamic rhythmic sequencing and effects engine accompanied by a top-notch collection of eclectic cinematic and world loops, perfect for all styles of music production.

By harnessing the power and flexibility of a 4-core loop engine, EXPEDITIONS possesses limitless creativity that is sure to transport your music around the world and beyond.

Normally valued at $299.99, EXPEDITIONS is now offered at a whopping 70% off! Don’t miss out on this amazing deal ending soon, hurry and save!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals
    Deal Expires: December 12th

[​IMG]
    KEY FEATURES
    • Over 800 presets and 965 loops with a limitless number of combinations
    • 4-core loop engine
    • Hot-swappable effects chain technology
    • Fully randomizable interface for instant inspiration
    • Dozens of customizable effects presets
    • Native Instruments’ NKS® ready
    • Requires Kontakt 5.7 or higher
    • 1.5 GB free disk space for EXPEDITIONS sample content
    • COMPATIBILITY (Mac 64-bit only; Windows 32/64-bit) – Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX, Maschine, Komplete Kontrol
    • Only Available as a download
    Youtube Playlist

SoundCloud Playlist

Kevin Fortin and Mason like this.
  2. bosone

bosone Senior Member

Sep 20, 2004
    really interesting! any comments on this?

3. mouse

mouse Senior Member

Oct 20, 2016
    Not a big fan of some of the Sample Logic stuff, but this one actually seems pretty great for the price

kleotessard and danycool like this.
  4. gamma-ut

gamma-ut Senior Member

Jul 5, 2017
    Although it's a nice idea, I'm not sure how well the material meshes with the inevitable quantising of the arps and step sequencers. The chopped-up ethnic-loop sound can get old real fast and I can't see an obvious way of fixing that.

kleotessard and JohannesR like this.
  5. Fleer

Fleer No Method

Dec 12, 2014
    Boston/Cambridge
    Yep, got it and love it. Very much into these cinematic rhythms and the SampleLogic engine makes them shine, but most of all easy to use. Very inspiring to say the least.

6. Rap-sody

Rap-sody Music... again and again

Aug 29, 2017
    I like ethnic, especially sounding like this.

7. pierre434

pierre434 Active Member

Aug 23, 2012
    I'm certainly lazy but it's a pity that there isn't any information about the tonality of the melodic samples.

danycool likes this.
  8. Cory Pelizzari

Cory Pelizzari (Solonoid Studio)

Nov 19, 2017
    Sydney, AU
    I was asked on a different thread if I could provide an example of Expeditions working in an orchestral context, so I thought I'd copy the post here for you all.

APD and kleotessard like this.
  9. Rap-sody

Rap-sody Music... again and again

Aug 29, 2017
    Great result, you work fast!

10. Fleer

Fleer No Method

Dec 12, 2014
    Boston/Cambridge
  11. Thorsten Meyer

Thorsten Meyer Senior Member

Expeditions a COLLECTION OF CINEMATIC & WORLD PERFORMANCES by Sample Logic Review
    https://www.strongmocha.com/2018/12...ic-world-performances-by-sample-logic-review/

Expeditions by Sample Logic Review
    There are so many loop and phrase libraries for ethnic and cinematic application on the market, you’d have a better chance finding your way around Brooklyn in a cab. You have to do something interesting and playable to stand out with a loop library, and we’re going to see if Expeditions from Sample Logic provides that edge.

Sample Logic has been around for some time, offering widely used products like Assault, Impakt and Cinematic Keys among others. They’re no strangers to cinematic sampling and complex Kontakt scripting so this library is standard fare for them. Sample Logic did send a review copy with no strings attached.

Full Revie here:

Expeditions a COLLECTION OF CINEMATIC & WORLD PERFORMANCES by Sample Logic Review

https://www.strongmocha.com/2018/12...ic-world-performances-by-sample-logic-review/

12. JonSolo

JonSolo Not Han's Brother

Just a quick note...maybe someone could help. I have had Expeditions since it came out. It is awesome. I have a unique project I started yesterday (thus my need for Ethno World) and I pulled Expeditions into Kontakt 6 and got script errors, no sound and crazy CPU usage. Loading it back into K5 worked fine. Any thoughts?

13. Cory Pelizzari

Cory Pelizzari (Solonoid Studio)

Nov 19, 2017
    Sydney, AU
    You have to copy the "Presets - Rhythmology Expeditions" folder into user/documents/Native Instruments/Kontakt folder.

14. JonSolo

JonSolo Not Han's Brother

Aaaahhhhh! How could I forget?!?! Thank you so much!

Cory Pelizzari likes this.
  15. Fleer

Fleer No Method

Dec 12, 2014
    Boston/Cambridge
    Thanks, great review.

16. OP
    OP
    APD

APD Senior Member

Dec 1, 2016
    We're down to the final hours, don't miss out!

[​IMG]