What's new

FINAL 24 HOURS - Save 30% Storewide in our Summer Sale!

Sonixinema

Hi Everyone,

To celebrate the start of summer, we are offering a fantastic 30% saving across our entire range of boutique Kontakt instruments! Recorded at world class recording studios with renowned artists and session players, each library contains unparalleled detail and inspiration.

Head over to our store to find out more

www.sonixinema.com

Featured Products

Superball has just been updated. I received this email along with a download link.

"This update adds couple of new functions to the Grid page, we hope these will make it even more enjoyable to play with.

Added global step attenuation (labeled STRG) which allows to increase or decrease attenuation on all the steps.

Sequence direction now has additional option, which bounces right-left-right-left, ping-ponging back and forth.

We hope you'll enjoy new additions!"

Check out their London Boyd Upright piano. Interesting developers and great customer service.

You can hear the piano in this album of mine on the track 'Talua' linked in this thread:

https://vi-control.net/community/threads/new-album-release-nightscapes.81951/
Was on the edge about the Saturday Sale from 8Dio with their Pianos a few days ago...

So glad I went with this one instead, really beautiful instrument and great track from you!
Thanks for the tip, really enjoying it:)

Was on the edge about the Saturday Sale from 8Dio with their Pianos a few days ago...

So glad I went with this one instead, really beautiful instrument and great track from you!
Thanks for the tip, really enjoying it:)
Glad to hear you are enjoying London Boyd! Happy Playing :)

Just a heads up - our summer sale is ending tomorrow! Explore our collection of unique virtual instruments and take advantage of our 30% summer sale while it lasts :)

Top Bottom