What's new

FILMS: What are you watching ?

Gotta stick for the jam at the end, sampling the sound of routine tasks building a bass guitar, with his clients jamming on that. :)

"In 2007, Randall Wyn Fullmer, an ordinary guy with a cat, decided to turn his life-long hobby into a full-out obsession. To launch his adventure he did what anyone else would do — he quit his high paying dream job at Disney, leaving behind a successful 20 year career of creating major motion pictures such as "Chicken Little" and "The Emperor's New Groove". It seemed to make so much sense at the time! With Disney in the rear-view, he launched his self-proclaimed "Mad Plan", crafting small-batch bass guitars full time."

Preacher Season 4. I love this weird stuff ...

Attachments

• preacher-season-3-episode-10-the-light-above.jpg
    preacher-season-3-episode-10-the-light-above.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 4
I just arrived from the theater and Guy is spot on. Joaquin gave a performance of a lifetime, it all felt and looked so real. I also loved the music selection throughout the film, some great classics in there.

Also looking forward to seeing that Joker movie.

Seems as if promo machinery is working exceptionally already though. You kind of get the feeling that you're supposed to think that this is a really, really controversial, edgy, uncomfortable movie that you should really have some strong opinion on.

First that weird warning from the military or whatever the heck that was, and today I read about people walking out of the theatre and not being able to finish the film and stuff.

That sounds completely ridiculous. I mean, how bad can it be? To me it sounds as if a bunch of folks out there already convinced themselves that the movie is such hard stuff and that they're gonna be super upset and dramatic about it. To me, all of this sounds manufactured.

Guess I'll know after I've seen it.

Top Bottom