What's new

Feedback PLEASE!

It sounds good to me, but IMO it doesn't sound like a trailer in structure. The brass at 0:45 sounds a bit off. The choir at 1:05 doesn't seem to add much and IMO doesn't sound great. I'd think about removing it.

Overall I don't know if it is good for trailers or not, but as a piece of music I'd say its good. Besides the things I mentioned I think it sounds fairly real and it is very musical.

It sounds good to me, but IMO it doesn't sound like a trailer in structure. The brass at 0:45 sounds a bit off. The choir at 1:05 doesn't seem to add much and IMO doesn't sound great. I'd think about removing it.

Overall I don't know if it is good for trailers or not, but as a piece of music I'd say its good. Besides the things I mentioned I think it sounds fairly real and it is very musical.
Thanks mate. I appreciate it. What about the 0:45 brass is weird? Just the short notes, and how isolated it is?

Thanks mate. I appreciate it. What about the 0:45 brass is weird? Just the short notes, and how isolated it is?

They just sound boxy and out of place with the rest of the piece tone wise. Maybe some EQ or reverb would help. In other places the rest of the instruments seem to cover it and it isn't noticeable, but there the tone just sounded a bit off to me.

They just sound boxy and out of place with the rest of the piece tone wise. Maybe some EQ or reverb would help. In other places the rest of the instruments seem to cover it and it isn't noticeable, but there the tone just sounded a bit off to me.
Okey dokey. It was definitely one of the things I knew was wrong, but I didn't really know what to do. Cheers mate.

It sounds great, but composition wise, it sounds like at least 4 different tracks. There's nothing tying it all together.

It sounds great, but composition wise, it sounds like at least 4 different tracks. There's nothing tying it all together.
Hmmm. I think it's because I keep thinking in sequences. Like, "this is the part where this happens."

Top Bottom