What's new

February 2021: Up to 35% Off All VI Libraries + Synchron Stage MIRx Extension

Ben

VSL
1612274841079.png

To celebrate the release of MIRx Synchron Stage Vienna, including 2 variations with classical and Synchron compatible seating, all libraries powered by the Vienna Instruments player are up to 35% off!

Here is a walkthrough comparing the difference in sound of the MIRx venues:

Check out the discount prices here, and don't forget to visit the product pages while being logged in to see your personal discount!

Get MIRx Synchron Stage Vienna for just € 73 (regular: €95) here! (As always, don't forget to update to the latest version of the Vienna Instruments (PRO) player!)

1612274841079.png

To celebrate the release of MIRx Synchron Stage Vienna, including 2 variations with classical and Synchron compatible seating, all libraries powered by the Vienna Instruments player are up to 35% off!

Here is a walkthrough comparing the difference in sound of the MIRx venues:

Check out the discount prices here, and don't forget to visit the product pages while being logged in to see your personal discount!

Get MIRx Synchron Stage Vienna for just € 73 (regular: €95) here! (As always, don't forget to update to the latest version of the Vienna Instruments (PRO) player!)

Are these prices 35% of the NEW prices for VI products (since about Covid19 started)?

It seems to me, that after buying the full Synchron Strings Pro (end of September), and in the months after the full Synchron FX Strings I, the Synchron-ized Woodwinds, the Synchron-ized Special Edition 6 (Dimension Brass), the complete BBO, the Boesendorfer Imperial (standard only), lots of VSL vouchers and the Synchron-ized Dimension Strings Bundle last month, that I finally get a month to catch my breath. :)

I'll patiently keep waiting for a Synchron Percussion sale, a Synchron Brass Pro, a Synchron Harp and perhaps some more BBO. Maybe even for a sale on the Synchron-ized Solo Strings. Too bad you can't buy The VI Solo Strings I version now on sale and just upgrade that to a Synchron-ized version. That Synchron-ized Solo Strings bundle offers more than I'm looking for (Violin 2 en Cello 2).

I wanna know which one uses less CPU resources, VI instruments using MIRx or MIR Pro? I have MIR pro Synchron room pack and I wanna have more simple setup for my VI instruments.

which one uses less CPU resources, VI instruments using MIRx or MIR Pro?
In principle the actual convolution engine in the background will tax the CPU in a very similar way. There are a lot more variables to take into account, though, so there _might_ be differences on your system which are hard to predict from the distance.

In principle the actual convolution engine in the background will tax the CPU in a very similar way. There are a lot more variables to take into account, though, so there _might_ be differences on your system which are hard to predict from the distance.
Thanks! Another question regarding MIRx Synchron Stage, if my dimension strings violins contained player 1,3,5,7, will they be recognized as 1st Violins and having the 1st violins position in MIRx Synchron Stage? MIRx Teldax stage does not recognize player 1,3,5,7 as violin ensemble.

After all that happened last year we decided that Christmas doesn't end until next Christmas.
So prepare yourself for more months of Christmas to come ;)
I have a strong premonition of impending poverty.....

Luckily I have a secret stash of vouchers....they are more valuable than Gamestop shares.....Even the most ambitious Hedge fund wouldn't dare try and short VSL vouchers....

Luckily I have a secret stash of vouchers....they are more valuable than Gamestop shares.....Even the most ambitious Hedge fund wouldn't dare try and short VSL vouchers....
And you don't have to hodl the VSL vouchers as well, just use these whenever possible! ;)

After all that happened last year we decided that Christmas doesn't end until next Christmas.
So prepare yourself for more months of Christmas to come ;)
PLease send my letter to VSsantaL asking for more Xmas spirit over MIR Pro too whenever possible, I wouldn't mind getting another room pack XD

Do I understand correctly that VI Special Edition Volume 5 and VI Special Edition Volume 6 are not included in the sale?

Top Bottom