What's new

Feature Requests* for BBC Pro and Core *(Please Read 1st post)

I would say all libraries have issues. It’s the scope of the BBC that makes it more vulnerable to having more issues. It’s not one instrument, it’s the whole orchestra. Also it’s SF’s own GUI So it’s not perfect yet...but we can get it there. Lol
Good luck!

Better tighter more aggressive string shorts.
being able to stack articulations and adjust volume of said stack independent of the articulations.
fix the brass ..please give it some ......brass.
multitimbral ...
consistent volume of patches ,ie not having to adjust the strings brass and woodwinds volume to match each other to name a few.

I do believe spitfire listens and the product is truly amazing but with a few tweaks it could be the "ONE"!

Use all the empty space to either make the plugin UI smaller or show currently hidden dials
I would have to imagine they left the space for future upgrades and add ons...Also, you know you can resize it right?

You mean the separate app? I don't need the hardware connected though right? Also, BBC is not nki compliant, so how would that work?
Correct the app and the spitfire player is nki/NKS compliant. My Cubase template has all the bbc, labs, originals setup via komplete kontrol as I have the s66 controller

Correct the app and the spitfire player is nki/NKS compliant. My Cubase template has all the bbc, labs, originals setup via komplete kontrol as I have the s66 controller
Just tried it, works thanks. I'd still like it to be proprietary...

I’d like to see mic option (most likely close) in the core edition which then let you have completely dry version to use your own reverbs on allowing you to mix this with other libraries better

YES!!! That would be fantastic! I am sure that they think the JJ mix 1&2 are just that...but I personally like to make my own mix. Good one.

That would be really useful to have!! I also like my own mixes but have to use the mix 1 or 2 when making a piece. It would be ideal to make my own mix and level of all the mics and then flatten it to your own custom mix for each instruments/sections.

I’d like to see mic option (most likely close) in the core edition which then let you have completely dry version to use your own reverbs on allowing you to mix this with other libraries better

The close mics are always good to have but I think that will remain a feature of the pro version.

Top Bottom