What's new

Faster String Runs Library to complement CSS

i found exactly what you are looking for ....harry potter theme with CSS marcato for the string runs:

Wow, indeed quite good! That's more than I thought CSS was capable of.
Also, the Kontakt Factory Library Celesta is brilliant as always!

Wow, indeed quite good! That's more than I thought CSS was capable of.
Also, the Kontakt Factory Library Celesta is brilliant as always!

Truly, I didn't know the Kontakt Factory Library had any good patches at all. Imma need to take notes.

OSR actually has a lovely runs transition patch, which combines violins and violas to create a realistic smearing sound as you play your runs. I also use the Berlin Strings Ostinato Legato, which is slightly more clinical. I go more in-depth in my OSR review.

OSR actually has a lovely runs transition patch, which combines violins and violas to create a realistic smearing sound as you play your runs. I also use the Berlin Strings Ostinato Legato, which is slightly more clinical. I go more in-depth in my OSR review.

I can't seem to find that patch! Is there any chance you could name it please? I bought it for this reason but never found the patch!!! Then I thought I had imagined such a thing existing. As it stands, I haven't used OSR much because I thought I had imagined that patch! @ChrisSiuMusic

CSS marcato runs sound ok but rather too clean. Maybe layering them with a tremolo line would make them sound even better.

I can't seem to find that patch! Is there any chance you could name it please? I bought it for this reason but never found the patch!!! Then I thought I had imagined such a thing existing. As it stands, I haven't used OSR much because I thought I had imagined that patch! @ChrisSiuMusic
It should be called Violins & Violas Runs Transitions.

Yep, and that's actually pretty good. I'm not so keen on the pre-recorded stuff (in fact, I prefer the Cinestrings Runs for those when needed), but the Runs Transitions is pretty damn convincing at times.

I've also noticed that LASS is quite capable for faster runs, but it's a rather heavy investment for those only, hah.

Ahhhhhhh yes, found them! I never looked in the combined folders. For some reason, I never go into combined folders with my libraries. I assumed that as the single sections didn't have the runs transition patch, they could not exist anywhere else. This makes life much more interesting. Thanks man!
Somehow the same thing happened to me, only with the cello + bass combination runs transitions patch. It was years ago so it's hard to remember how long it was before I realized that patch existed, but it was way too long after the time of purchase.

Somehow the same thing happened to me, only with the cello + bass combination runs transitions patch. It was years ago so it's hard to remember how long it was before I realized that patch existed, but it was way too long after the time of purchase.

Luckily, it is only 5 months after purchase, so it hasn't collected enough digital dust for me. Maybe I'll go back to all my other libraries and check out every folder, just in case I find a random gem in there.

Top Bottom