What's new

Falcon is worth buying

Pier

What the falcon presets lack are bread and butter sounds. The presets are often designed to demo specific features. Reveal sound spire, has the most amazing presets out of the box, almost every one is ready to use in a track. So much so, that I've been reproducing several of its presets in Falcon as a way of learning Falcon and synthesis better.
I would love to hear some comparisons of those patches between Spire and Falcon!

Widowsky

Not me. I use one computer and a couple of powerful hardware synths. I used to have a slave computer, but I am not a fan of having to deal with multiple computers anymore. Now I load the essential in VEP, and run the rest on Cubase. When I'm low in RAM, I just freeze some of the instruments within Cubase.
Genuine question:

I never used VEP. I've been using Cubase since the Atari days. I loved its workflow. I find it awful now, especially with the new mixer and user interface that started with Cubase 7.

What does VEP bring, now that you don't have a second computer, and why don't you load everything in Cubase?

mscp

Genuine question:

I never used VEP. I've been using Cubase since the Atari days. I loved its workflow. I find it awful now, especially with the new mixer and user interface that started with Cubase 7.

What does VEP bring, now that you don't have a second computer, and why don't you load everything in Cubase?
Because Cubase doesn't handle my template well. Using VEP has made things much more stable.

Top Bottom