- Add Rain Sequencer script
- Add Wave Sequencer script
- Add Warp Sequencer script
- Add MIDI Record script
- Add MIDI Pitch Delay script
- Add MIDI Monitor script
- Add Note Pan script
- Add Velocity Test script
- New UI for Chord Bank, Chorder, Chorder Extended, Scale, Mapper, Tonal Harmonizer, Step Line, Polyphonic Sequencer and MIDI CC LFO scripts
- Optimize Sallen Key filter
- Allow script UI only scaling- Fix regression in standalone version regarding output selection

and Falcon Factory v2.5.0
Quite a number of new patches in Falcon Factory showing the new 2.5 features.

Cool updates. Anyone in need of a $50 discount voucher for a Falcon purchase? I have one (free). Not sure if you can combine it with a future BF sale or not.

Edit: there’s a 30% sale (+ 2 free extensions) right now. DM me if you’re interested.

UPDATE: voucher gone! Another happy future Falcon user enters our world ❤️

Last edited:
Cool updates. Anyone in need of a $50 discount voucher for a Falcon purchase? I have one (free). Not sure if you can combine it with a future BF sale or not.
I tested out a $50 voucher before when Falcon was on sale and it accepted it, though I didn't go through with the purchase.

The Multi LFO is :emoji_ok_hand:but the MIDI Record script is really interesting, as it seems to be there to allow the recording of Falcon's MIDI output and then drag-n-drop it in the DAW.
Not quite MIDI out, but still a way to use all those nice sequencing modules outside of Falcon...

WTH! How is everyone getting their news nowadays? This is the second time this week this forum knows news before I see an announcement from the company.

I tried several times today to update Falcon but continue to get 'update failed'.

Usually my downloads arrive between 20-200MB/sec but UVI's rate started >1MB/sec then failed after a minute or so.

I am guessing UVI servers are overloaded; but, I am wondering if anyone did manage the Falcon update (noted as 785MB) in my portal.

Edit: there’s a 30% sale (+ 2 free extensions) right now. DM me if you’re interested.

UPDATE: voucher gone! Another happy future Falcon user enters our world ❤️
Another learning curve beckons - thanks Dr T.

I tried several times today to update Falcon but continue to get 'update failed'.

Usually my downloads arrive between 20-200MB/sec but UVI's rate started >1MB/sec then failed after a minute or so.

I am guessing UVI servers are overloaded; but, I am wondering if anyone did manage the Falcon update (noted as 785MB) in my portal.
Yes, went flawlessly. But it was before they sent the newsletter with the update.

I went to their website and downloaded them directly. Took a little longer than normal but it's done. Same failed updates with UVI portal.

I went to their website and downloaded them directly.
Update: just retried UVI Portal and I got the Falcon 2.5 to update. Yay!
6 more updates to go.... [I eventually got 3 of the 7 updates -- the rest fail to download/install (sound expansions).]

Now that Falcon2.5 update is installed: color me impressed with the new look with the 2.5 presets. I may have missed that feature in the 2.1 upgrade but I find the info page on each preset highly useful. The sound designs are top notch.
Extremely pleased with this update.

Last edited:
Top Bottom