What's new

Falcon 2.5 is out.

I wish I had bought this ages ago... It's def' my kind of instrument...

I used my voucher on Key Suite Acoustic and a 3rd expansion (Atmospherics), my thirst for piano's is now over...

I think the fair amount of presets it comes with (of which there are some are great ones, and some really bad ones) combined with the 3 expansions is more than enough for me (Analog Motion, Ether Fields & Atmospherics).

They have already shown me quite a bit of how it works by tweaking them to do what I want them to do, but I had already been watching various YT videos throughout the year while thinking of buying it, so things kind of clicked quite quickly for me. Still a lot to learn though...

I've spent every night this week messing with it, tonight I've been taking samples out of various kontakt libraries and using them in falcon and having some great fun with them... Now I wish all the NI Libraries ran in Falcon....

Loving this thing :)

You tempted by this one DJ? I am a bit synthed out, own more of them than I have time to learn them!
This is a good problem to have but after purchasing Falcon this week, the same thought came to mind. I'm starting to forget what I have and how to get around quickly on them. No regrets though, they all provide inspiration for writing and that is paramount for me.

I finally caved in and bought Falcon with this sale. Couldn't resist with 2 free expansions and a $100 voucher on top of the $244 sale price. Should be a lot of fun exploring in the next few days.
Is the $100 voucher guaranteed? The promo only mentions 30 % off + 2 free expansions.

Yes, from the UVI website:

"There's even more to discover, Falcon is fully-compatible with all UVI and UVI-Powered instruments. Each purchase of Falcon also includes a $100 / 100€ voucher good towards the purchase of any soundware or Falcon Expansion on uvi.net. With dozens of choices ranging from orchestral instruments to vintage synths, you can immediately expand Falcon to complement your style."

EDIT: I purchased yesterday and got the voucher right after I "registered" the serial. Saving it for BF, it's good for two months.

Bee has good reviews/overviews in this thread for most of them:

Thanks!
This, on the other hand, sucks:
"Single licenses cannot be transferred after upgrading to a newer product or a bundle"
As a matter of fact, I think this contradicts the EULA.
I sent a support request to UVI.

Last edited:
You tempted by this one DJ? I am a bit synthed out, own more of them than I have time to learn them!

It's cool, but I think until Zebra3 comes out, I'm good too. :) I already ordered a new DAW and I'm saving up for an Apollo 8xp - my wife would bury me in the back yard, next to my cat.

Anything that runs in UVI's player also runs in Falcon.
Yes....I've got UVI instruments that came with MachFive, and they load up even faster in Falcon than they do in MachFive.

And, Falcon makes for a whole new life for what are beautifully sampled instruments to begin with.

Is the $100 voucher guaranteed? The promo only mentions 30 % off + 2 free expansions.
After you purchase Falcon and register you'll receive an email with the $100 voucher code to use toward a future purchase. I think the $100 code expires in 60 days from purchase date. Check to details on their website to be certain. I spent mine right away on expansions.

Does anyone know why modulating a filter with an envelope won't work sometimes? I can modulate the cutoff with an LFO. But the analog envelope just won't do anything. It's happened a few times now. ANy ideas?

Top Bottom