What's new

FaderCtrl

CACKLAND

FADERCTRL (V1)
https://www.instagram.com/faderctrl/

A custom MIDI controller built for composers, engineers, electronic artists and gear enthusiasts.

Those who are interested in purchasing please contact me directly.

Product Information:
Universal MIDI Controller
Assignable CC Control (Mac / PC Software)
100 MM Linear Faders
Plug & Play Device (USB Connection / Powered)
Aluminum construction

Note: Faders are neither motorized nor touch sensitive

Product Dimensions (mm):
Width: 180
Length: 182
Height: 65
Weight: 5 lbs

Price: $295 USD (International shipping available)
PayPal Only

Please note: These are custom made, not mass produced. Therefore lead time may be up to 2 months due to the current high demand.

Production Round 1: Complete
Production Round 2: Complete
Production Round 3: Complete
Production Round 4: Production in progress.

Last edited:
PM SENT

Does it use usb or midi ?

Where will you ship from ?

Thank you for doing this. If you run short on numbers please consider crowdfunding which offers more payment options & promotion as well.

And one crazy idea and perhaps to contemplate? If you receive 25 orders and we all put 10 extra dollars in for example you could build an extra unit to donate to the VI for the next giveaway.
Great Idea, this is definitely something I would do for the forum.

The connection is USB and will be shipping from United States. (Updated the post)

Last edited:
really interesting. how much space is in between the fader caps?
The device has a 7mm gap between the fader knobs.

Edit: This is dependant on the type of fader knob used. Currently the device has 13mm SSL ALPS Metalized Touch Sensitive fader knob. So if you decide to change fader knobs, it may be larger or smaller.

Last edited:
There may not be offense meant but there are nicer ways to put things.

It fills a niche gap missing in the industry for many composers who need control in their setups. It also does it at a very affordable price, footprint, and quality build IMHO.
I think I may have missed the original thread mention in OP's post.
Cheers for letting me know

I like it a lot. Minimalist design, small footprint. My only questions:

How will one edit the MIDI CC assignments for the faders? Presumably some sort of app - hopefully for both Mac and PC?

Is it by any chance based on a Livid Instruments "Builder" engine, so we'd use their "Livid Builder Editor", or what? Just curious about that aspect.

I like it a lot. Minimalist design, small footprint. My only questions:

How will one edit the MIDI CC assignments for the faders? Presumably some sort of app - hopefully for both Mac and PC?

Is it by any chance based on a Livid Instruments "Builder" engine, so we'd use their "Livid Builder Editor", or what? Just curious about that aspect.
Thank you for your question. This was going to be addressed when production was confirmed, however happy to answer this now.

As this device was built for the intent of one user, changing the assignment of the CC's is done through the Arduino platform. It is very simple, and utilises two programs based on that platform that accompany each other through the process. Considering this device will now be manufactured for more than myself, I most likely will look at integrating an user friendly app that assists in assigning the faders.

All those who have reserved their order, will receive additional information of this process.

Hope that answers this question.

The device has a 7mm gap between the fader knobs.

Edit: This is dependant on the type of fader knob used. Currently the device has 13mm SSL ALPS Metalized Touch Sensitive fader knob. So if you decide to change fader knobs, it may be larger or smaller.
thanks for letting me know. i believe you have something going here, this looks really interesting. i have a new DAW controller on order and i might need to wait a little until i find out if there's still the need for an extra box. in any case, do you plan to have a second run later, of course depending on the "back order" situation at this point in time?

thanks for letting me know. i believe you have something going here, this looks really interesting. i have a new DAW controller on order and i might need to wait a little until i find out if there's still the need for an extra box. in any case, do you plan to have a second run later, of course depending on the "back order" situation at this point in time?
If all goes well, would definitely plan to produce more, and most definitely continue development.

Top Bottom