What's new

FaderCtrl

After trying for hours to get TouchDAW to work as an interim, I'm looking even more forward to good software and a well-built unit.

This looks so compact and slick! If it only had motorized faders, though... Scribble strips would be a bonus :)
Don't motorized faders need replacing more often if constantly used? The reason I avoided the BCF unit was because of all the replacement posts I've read about it.

No worries with the wait. I jumped on this as well, and am very excited to see how it works, but no rush :)

I would much rather see an OLED/LCD display version than one with motor faders. There are already so many fine motorized fader units out there to choose from.

Display + 16 faders version would interest me much more.

I think what makes this unit attractive is the high build quality combined with less moving parts. There are some nice motorized fader units out there but they're all in the high commercial-post-production-studio budget. This is about as much as I'd pay for a basic but high quality fader controller (after the terrible CAD exchange and international shipping), but it's still well within the affordability range.

Oooh very very nice. Reasonable price also.

I will be cautious and wait for user reports, tho I think maybe I will give into hype soon...

Oooh very very nice. Reasonable price also.

I will be cautious and wait for user reports, tho I think maybe I will give into hype soon...
I think the general frustration with a lack of options and the enthusiasm of/respect from experienced composers here regarding the unit is what convinced me.

I think the general frustration with a lack of options and the enthusiasm of/respect from experienced composers here regarding the unit is what convinced me.
Honestly, I am really looking forward to receiving it. I think I am going to be quite happy.

Hi Everyone,

Time for an update...

Hardware: Some materials are still on their way before I can continue the build assembly, so at this stage I can only estimate an end of March completion. I will be fast tracking shipment so that everyone can receive their product as fast as possible. I do apologise for the delay, as didn't anticipate the production orders and the amount of time required to complete such an ambitious project for the community.

Software: There have been multiple orders for certain individuals so the implementation of multiple connected devices via the software has been a slight challenge, however progress is definitely at its end phase. Final testing will be solved prior to shipment.

Note: Those individuals who have requested orders after the production cutoff date, please stand by.
I would like to fulfil the product orders of those who committed to the early production batch and would like to receive customer feedback prior to a possible secondary production.

As always guys, please message or ask here for any questions. I will continue to provide updates when appropriate and appreciate your patience.

Corey

Hi Everyone,

Time for an update...

Hardware: Some materials are still on their way before I can continue the build assembly, so at this stage I can only estimate an end of March completion. I will be fast tracking shipment so that everyone can receive their product as fast as possible. I do apologise for the delay, as didn't anticipate the production orders and the amount of time required to complete such an ambitious project for the community.

Software: There have been multiple orders for certain individuals so the implementation of multiple connected devices via the software has been a slight challenge, however progress is definitely at its end phase. Final testing will be solved prior to shipment.

Note: Those individuals who have requested orders after the production cutoff date, please stand by.
I would like to fulfil the product orders of those who committed to the early production batch and would like to receive customer feedback prior to a possible secondary production.

As always guys, please message or ask here for any questions. I will continue to provide updates when appropriate and appreciate your patience.

Corey

Thanks for the update!

Hi Everyone,

Time for an update...

Corey
Excellent, thanks! And no problem re: delays, it happens. I'd much rather have an excellent finished product late than a compromised one early.

Excellent, thanks! And no problem re: delays, it happens. I'd much rather have an excellent finished product late than a compromised one early.

Yes no betas please! I've had enough of that issue with software being released pre-maturely

hey corey -
don't rush, take your time. we've borderlined on buying a couple of JL Coopers for so long, another could of days will not hurt ;)

Totally support this awesome product, OP, take your time, we can definitely wait. Hopefully my iPad mini 2 can live a bit longer, sadly I have to retire it when the fader control comes!

Top Bottom