What's new

FaderCtrl

BradHoyt

Hi, how could I order one?
On page 1 of this thread, he says to contact him directly. I went ahead and PM'ed him. I hope he has enough to go around for both of us. :) I've been looking for exactly this for quite a while now...

Last edited:

KEM

I'd love to see a pitch fader on one of these, it's already such an amazing product, and I feel having a pitch fader on the far left right next to the dynamic/modwheel would make this unbeatable. I definitely plan on getting one eventually!

vlj

I just recently received my fader control and Im very pleased!! An excellent and well built little box for a reasonable price!!

kgdrum

Hi I finally got a FaderCtrl!
I know everyone will set these up differently but as a total CC novice can some users share the CCs they manipulate with this most often? Also are any CC assignment of faders users are generally sticking with?
I know it's a simplistic question but I'd like some insight and perspective to see how other people are using this.
Thanks

Living Fossil

I know everyone will set these up differently but as a total CC novice can some users share the CCs they manipulate with this most often? Also are any CC assignment of faders users are generally sticking with?
I know it's a simplistic question but I'd like some insight and perspective to see how other people are using this.
Thanks
1 Modulation
2 Breath Control
11 Expression
21 Vibrato
are quite common

i took the other ones for
14, 16, 17, 18
in combination with some Spitfire libraries.

Further, i have a Modifier object in Logic which i can use to convert 14 into Aftertouch (thanks to Saxer for this hint...).

kgdrum

1 Modulation
2 Breath Control
11 Expression
21 Vibrato
are quite common

i took the other ones for
14, 16, 17, 18
in combination with some Spitfire libraries.

Further, i have a Modifier object in Logic which i can use to convert 14 into Aftertouch (thanks to Saxer for this hint...).

I have what might be a dumb question concerning CC2:breath control.
So you use this for flute,brass or woodwind samples etc.... without an actual breath controller? If so that's great,
I never would have thought of this approach.

Thanks ;)

Top Bottom