What's new

Exclusive Easter Deals - Soundiron, The Unfinished, Gothic Instruments and more

Time+Space

We've teamed up with some of our top brands such as AAS, Soundiron, Big Fish Audio, The Unfinished and more to bring you a selection of great Easter offers on sample packs, instruments, plug-ins and Spectrasonics Omnisphere expansions.

As well as discounts of up to 65%, you can also take advantage of deals such as...

1000 extra loyalty points (worth £5!) with any Gothic Instruments titles

50% off AAS Chromaphone 2 plus free Cinematix expansion pack worth £29

Over 40% off and double points on Sam Spacey Epica Bass

Click here to head on over to our Exclusive Easter Deals page now to view all the deals

ka00

Eager to purchase some stuff right now, but shipping charges are being applied to a download-only order. Any ideas?

KarlHeinz

Not the first time it happens, had that a while back......if there is someone online in the "chat" window might be fastest to tell it there (which product), I got it solved this way in short time. Otherwise write a message to support, but on easter....

Really wonder that this happens AGAIN cause its really ridiculous to charge shipping on download products...

oivind_rosvold

And there seems to be a lot of different prices here.
Lets take Lyrical Vocal Phrases.

Front page: was 74.16, now 75.65
Quick view: was 88.99, now 75.65
Normal view: was (not posted), now: 63.04

ka00

I bought a few excellent Omnisphere expansions from The Unfinished for 50% off.

I tried their chat feature but it’s a long weekend and the staff is likely off. Since it seems like a reputable company, I just assume they’ll be able to refund me the erroneous shipping charge when they get back to work.

KarlHeinz

The new site is (in my opinion) an absolute disaster, especially in case of sales. On the old site you have evrything quick on one click on one site, now you have to search for it and it wont really work. Hope they will improve on that, was one of my regular visits the old sales site but not anymore, only confusing, even the in the email announced sales are hard to find (and lot of bugs like the above mentioned). By the way: this price difference which makes the sale more expensive then the regular one seems to be only in pound but exist since days, if not weeks.....

OP
Time+Space

Time+Space

Hi all, thanks for your comments and really sorry to hear about the problems you’ve been experiencing. The site has been a huge project and there’s a number of teething issues that our developers are working through. We do welcome and appreciate feedback so we can keep making improvements over and above the obvious issues.

Firstly regarding prices showing incorrectly we’ve recently discovered that this is happening for visitors viewing via duck duck go. Is that what you’re using?

Secondly, please could you let me know which products are showing as requiring shipping charges and we’ll correct this right away. Anyone who has been incorrectly charged for shipping will absolutely be refunded.

Best wishes

Time+Space

sostenuto

Big NKS Fan !
Hi all, thanks for your comments and really sorry to hear about the problems you’ve been experiencing. The site has been a huge project and there’s a number of teething issues that our developers are working through. We do welcome and appreciate feedback so we can keep making improvements over and above the obvious issues.

Firstly regarding prices showing incorrectly we’ve recently discovered that this is happening for visitors viewing via duck duck go. Is that what you’re using?

Secondly, please could you let me know which products are showing as requiring shipping charges and we’ll correct this right away. Anyone who has been incorrectly charged for shipping will absolutely be refunded.

Best wishes

Time+Space
US Customer here, using Win10 Pro _ Edge. Cart now loaded with multiple 'The Unfinished' choices and all looks good …. no Shipping charges showing.

KarlHeinz

I use firefox newest version, win 7, 64 bit, from germany. Incorrect prices in pound only, euro is correct. They appear since some days, could even be a week or more.

The problem I had with shipping costs added to a download product was on my order from 05.01.2018 !!!. As I said, it was on a regular working day so I could clear it with the chat support directly and the product price was changed to the correct one in half an hour. But I would assume this (like the wrong prices in pound) should have been generally corrected in 3 month....

And I stand to my mind in case of deals: the old deals page was a one-click info with evrything I need, now it is really a pain to look for the sales, I just have given up on it and wont use it in the actual state....

oivind_rosvold

Time+Space
I clicked the link on the first post. Never used Duck Duck Go as a browser, search engine or any of their extensions.
Using Chrome, lastest version.

Top Bottom