What's new

Exclusive and trailers libraries directory

V

Valérie_D

Hello,

There are quite a few threads about music libraries and I am registered with music library report which is a good website but does not cover the whole spectrum of the main companies out there.

I was wondering if there was a way to have a broader directory about exlusive libraries, even a paying service that provides a catalogue would be fine by me.

Thank you for chiming in,

That’s basically it. MLR.
other than that it’s google or those services like audiosocket or audiosource.

Just reverse engineer what you are aiming at. If it’s epic trailers, check out the sites that show trailer music, and then see what track was used and what company it is.
For trailer music is about connections to the trailer editing companies like trailer park in west la.
And that’s literally it.... it’s about connections.
it can be just one dude w an llc and that’s it.

Hi! I'm one dude with an LLC and I'm looking for "epic" trailer music for a trailer album I'm putting together. ;)

My main gig is film and TV licensing (pop/indie stuff) but I love trailers and have great relationships with music supervisors are most of the major trailer houses, so I can guarantee the tracks will get played. Happy to chat more in DM if anyone wants to talk about it.

Top Bottom